Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens @ Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What happened there? I forgot.
    This is a joke, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This is a joke, right?
    Not really. I remember something happening but not the specifics.

Not really. I remember something happening but not the specifics.
    The team was fined because Reed disclosed he had a torn labrum, something the team didn't list on their injury report for that week.

Thus, the league fined the team. Now the team has been listing any and all players with even a papercut ala Belichick.

Blog Entries

The team was fined because Reed disclosed he had a torn labrum, something the team didn't list on their injury report for that week.

Thus, the league fined the team. Now the team has been listing any and all players with even a papercut ala Belichick.
    Oh that's right. I was thinking in the distant past.

Blog Entries

Psh, Ike Taylor will be fine. Sucks having Brown out, but we got Mendy back; hopefully he is 100%.

Also, do any of you really think you'd bench Clark if he was a Raven? I 100% guarantee they would start him in the same situation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Psh, Ike Taylor will be fine. Sucks having Brown out, but we got Mendy back; hopefully he is 100%.

Also, do any of you really think you'd bench Clark if he was a Raven? I 100% guarantee they would start him in the same situation.
    Not sure really. But my comment is more directed at the league than a specific team,

Have you two forgotten about the Reed fine fiasco already?

Harbs is going to mess with this report from now until the time he's no longer coaching.
    No, I haven't forgotten. But doubtful? I guess if he is going to play, he might as well do it up right.

Not sure really. But my comment is more directed at the league than a specific team,

My comment was directed right at the Steelers organization. I watched them flagrantly shield a player from sideline tests earlier this year by claiming that a player who took an obvious shot to the head and could barely get to his feet to get off the field, had a different injury. When he got his feet back under him he was back on the field.. I don't remember the player but I think it was a DB... maybe Clark that time too, which would make 3 this year.

Anyhow, by saying the player had a different injury, he didn't have to take any sideline test.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    My comment was directed right at the Steelers organization. I watched them flagrantly shield a player from sideline tests earlier this year by claiming that a player who took an obvious shot to the head and could barely get to his feet to get off the field, had a different injury. When he got his feet back under him he was back on the field.. I don't remember the player but I think it was a DB... maybe Clark that time too, which would make 3 this year.

Anyhow, by saying the player had a different injury, he didn't have to take any sideline test.
    Good old "my team is smarter than yours" comments. Please, tell me that only the Steelers have done shady things.

Good old "my team is smarter than yours" comments. Please, tell me that only the Steelers have done shady things.
    I'm sure they all have, including the Ravens.... But the Steelers repeatedly dodge the concussion issue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I'm sure they all have, including the Ravens.... But the Steelers repeatedly dodge the concussion issue.
    True, but they can't force them to play, can they? It's Clark's fault to if he goes out there messed up.

Blog Entries

If I were Torrey, I give him a good pop right at the start of the game.

Nothing dirty and certainly nothing illegal, just to ring that bell and see if he truly is free of his concussion symptoms.
    Leave Torrey to depants the CBs. I want to see Clark line up a killshot on a slant route & get clobbered out of nowhere by one of the other receivers in the pattern, preferably Boldin or one of the TEs. One-half-emm-vee-squared can be a beautiful thing in the service of Truth Justice & the Ravens Way...