Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Yeah, but even when he's mic'd up he's still a tool. Last year when Ray was on the sideline for the 49ers game and he's saying "Where would you rather be?" Ray said "On the field."

And I see your fat out of work Star Wars actor and raise you with Bobby.
    Attachment 1168
    With this incessant ranting it seems that you are becoming what you hate...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Re: SoundFX: John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    With this incessant ranting it seems that you are becoming what you hate...

No, it's called giving an opinion. Hate is pretty strong and the Rooney's haven't offered me a contract yet...

No, it's called giving an opinion. Hate is pretty strong and the Rooney's haven't offered me a contract yet...
    Haha. Touché touché.

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    I also agree with R75 - Flacco should have gotten that game ball back then.
    Flacco did a sound FX a few years ago when we played Josh McDaniel's Broncos.

Our QB is a bit of thief lol :hammer:

He takes a ball from every game and keeps it for himself.

He gives himself a game ball!

Blog Entries

One way to beat the system...

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post

I remember that he collects all the special gameday balls the NFL uses. Like for breast cancer awareness month and playoffs.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Yes lets just fire Harbaugh because he praised the coaches.

Btw, idk if some of you are deaf but he praises everyone, including the players.... You damn flower picking liberals, "ohh he didn't praise flacco, he praised cam, what an asshole!". :grbac:

I guess bringing in Rex Ryan would get this team in ship shape going 5-11 and becoming the laughing stock of this league as a media circus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yes lets just fire Harbaugh because he praised the coaches.

Btw, idk if some of you are deaf but he praises everyone, including the players.... You damn flower picking liberals, "ohh he didn't praise flacco, he praised cam, what an asshole!". :grbac:

I guess bringing in Rex Ryan would get this team in ship shape going 5-11 and becoming the laughing stock of this league as a media circus.
    Was wondering when you'd show up to shore up the dam.

Giving Cam a game ball after Joe Flacco took them what 80 yards to win the game against the Steelers was utter horseshit. I don't care how you defend it. Anyone that says otherwise is delusional.

You also have your hijacked thread wrong, the Rex thread is three clicks over.

Blog Entries

Was wondering when you'd show up to shore up the dam.

Giving Cam a game ball after Joe Flacco took them what 80 yards to win the game against the Steelers was utter horseshit. I don't care how you defend it. Anyone that says otherwise is delusional.

You also have your hijacked thread wrong, the Rex thread is three clicks over.
    Do you honestly think anybody cares who gets the game ball? To me it's really just an unimportant thing. Do you think Marshall Yanda gives a shit that he's never had a game ball, despite looking like the best player we have at times out there, how about Vonta Leach? I'm sure he's not, but if you get put out because you didn't get a damn game ball, then your mentality doesn't belong in the NFL, this isn't high school football. Flacco knew what he did, and so did the whole damn team on that night, including Harbaugh who did nothing but praise him. Harbaugh is one of the biggest Flacco supporters out there, and has publicly said that Flacco should be paid like a top QB in the league.

You seem to have this thing where us "Harbaugh apologists" are defending him for everything, but I feel it's quite the opposite where you like to call out every little tiny thing that he's done, like not giving someone a game ball lmao, as if that matters in the grand scheme of things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Do you honestly think anybody cares who gets the game ball? To me it's really just an unimportant thing. Do you think Marshall Yanda gives a shit that he's never had a game ball, despite looking like the best player we have at times out there, how about Vonta Leach? I'm sure he's not, but if you get put out because you didn't get a damn game ball, then your mentality doesn't belong in the NFL, this isn't high school football. Flacco knew what he did, and so did the whole damn team on that night, including Harbaugh who did nothing but praise him. Harbaugh is one of the biggest Flacco supporters out there, and has publicly said that Flacco should be paid like a top QB in the league.

You seem to have this thing where us "Harbaugh apologists" are defending him for everything, but I feel it's quite the opposite where you like to call out every little tiny thing that he's done, like not giving someone a game ball lmao, as if that matters in the grand scheme of things.
    I can't believe he's making a big deal about a game ball. Athletes are motivated by competition and not by how many game balls they can get from coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It was interesting to hear the tidbit about Joe Flacco faking the audible to get the safeties to move up, to set up the original play call. For those who aren't aware, Peyton Manning is absolutely notorious for doing that. There is only one man that Joe could have learned that from: Jim Caldwell.
    But Caldwell wasn't here last year and Flacco did the same thing against Pitt for the GW TD...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post

LMAO. This is true though. I remember watching a few different behind the bench episodes where he sent folks to go back and get him a ball. There was even one last year from Thanksgiving, where he actually took the ball to give to Harbaugh (because of the Harbaugh-bowl). But he noticed it had Thanksgiving or something different written on it and he decided to keep it for himself and he sent someone to get Harbs another one.