Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Prediction Thread - Ravens @ Steelers

20 - 13 Ravens

Blog Entries

Re: Prediction Thread - Ravens @ Steelers

They haven't beaten the Ravens without Ben and they wont do it this week. I think it will be a very close game down to the wire but the Ravens eek out a win on the road and sink Pitt's playoff chances further.

Ravens 24
    Pitt 20

A little OT but why is it that the media thinks the Steelers will be just fine after losing an MVP candidate and their best player? Some are even saying that they have no doubt the Steelers will win the division even without Ben.

The Ravens OTOH are finished because they lost their best corner and their team leader who really wasn't playing well and neither was the defense.

The Ravens are 7-2 but might as well be 2-7 with all the predictions from the experts that they are going to finish 8-8 or 9-7.

It's like this organization has had no success and worse no credibility.

Its sad and disingenuous.

Blog Entries

Steelers 24
    Ravens 21

Mark it down.

28-14 Birds

Dickson and Pitta have big game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and sink Pitt's playoff chances further.

Have you by chance looked at the AFC standings? The Steelers are in good shape for a playoff spot even if we sweep them. The AFC is really bad this year. Look at the standings! The 6 playoff teams may be set by week 13 which is unheard of and the Steelers would be one of the 6.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Have you by chance looked at the AFC standings? The Steelers are in good shape for a playoff spot even if we sweep them. The AFC is really bad this year. Look at the standings! The 6 playoff teams may be set by week 13 which is unheard of and the Steelers would be one of the 6.
    I think it all depends on what shape the Steelers will be in with Leftwich at QB, and how quickly Ben can come back. If the Steelers come out, and lose a close one to the Ravens, I'd say the Steelers have a very good shot at getting at least a WC spot even with Leftwich playing for the rest of the season, then Jen comes in for the play offs. If they get blown out this week however, and Jen can't come back for a while, the Steelers have some teams whoa re competing for WC spots left on their schedule, like the Dolphins, and could be in a bad spot.

I personally think they will be fine, and will not only compete for a WC place, but I still think they could beat us and even challenge for the division title. I think we will win, but there is a chance that they could still be in it.

Blog Entries

The Sword of Light is going to keep it real here.

No Troy Polamalu
    No Ryan Clark
    No Antonio Brown
    No Ben Roethlisberger

Let me make myself clear, the Baltimore Ravens are going to show, absolutely, no mercy on the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Do you honestly believe that the Steelers are going to be able to blitz Flacco without getting burned on the back end, with BOTH of their starting safeties out? The man has already done pretty good against their blitzes as it was, last year.

The Ravens go for another double nickel. John Harbaugh is going to look like Michael Corleone before this one's over with.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Ravens 16-13

Ravens 24
    Steelers 13
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Sword of Light is going to keep it real here.

No Troy Polamalu
    No Ryan Clark
    No Antonio Brown
    No Ben Roethlisberger

Let me make myself clear, the Baltimore Ravens are going to show, absolutely, no mercy on the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Do you honestly believe that the Steelers are going to be able to blitz Flacco without getting burned on the back end, with BOTH of their starting safeties out? The man has already done pretty good against their blitzes as it was, last year.

The Ravens go for another double nickel. John Harbaugh is going to look like Michael Corleone before this one's over with.
    I would agree with you if this was in Baltimore. The way the Ravens offense has looked on the road though I don't think they are going to light it up. I'd love to see it happen but the Steelers are still good against the run and LeBeau knows how to pressure Flacco. I see this as a close low scoring game despite the injuries.

PREDICTION FOR THE GAME: PAIN :T2: :T2:

One team will win and one team will lose, that's a real prediction.

I'm not a member of the psychic friends network