Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread -- KC @ Stealers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    All ref bashing aside, the Chiefs also found creative ways to suck.. up 10-0 and their kicker kicks it out of bounds? Really? The Soucop missing a chippy 34 yarder after the Bowe TD was called back.. Throw in at least 5 drops, two of which were right in Bowe's hands..

The Chiefs are an embarrassment.
    They are a semi-NFL team. Johnny Football and the Texas A&M Aggies could beat them right now. Gig'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    It would be nice to beat the Steelers with him playing. The Ravens have done it plenty recently.
    The Steelers better hope he plays, Leftwich looked terrible. Ben left with his arm in a sling, and it was his throwing arm, so not looking good for the yinzers.

BEN is the ULTIMATE Drama Queen - he is playing to the networks who will be hyper-ventilating on every step he takes this week, and on Sunday. Get ready to beat the Drama Queen, and the Refs come SNF! At least Tirico won't be doing the game - this guy has a man crush on anything Pittsburg!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    It would be nice to beat the Steelers with him playing. The Ravens have done it plenty recently.
    I think the Ravens beat them, in their house, with or without him.

But if the Ravens get the W without the Rapist playing, i'm sure the media and Shittsburgh fans alike will make sure to always chime in with that footnote.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post
    Refs refused to let Pitt lose
    Excellently put!! That is exactly the case whenever Pittsburgh needs some help to pull out a game, or SB!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Chiefs have talent but are so poorly coached its crazy. No discipline, no mental edge in the game.

TWO celebration penalties on called back TD's? DAMN. Are TDs that rare in KC they have to get all stupid every time they think they might score one?

Talent alone kept them in the game, as was the case in ours. That coach is a total ass-clown letting those guys do the crap they do. I'd have had a stroke if my team got a 15 yard penalty for a group celebration on what they should have all realized was a dicey play to begin with -- IF THEY HAD ANY AWARENESS OF WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE.

A strong coach could clean that right up and make something of that team.

Though Cassel's "throw like a girl" puff-balls have got to go. What is the deal with how he gets under the ball and kind of lofts it instead of gunning it? What a weird delivery.

And BOWE?? Please pistol whip the next s-for-brains who posts on here about how we should go waste $9million a year on that ass-clown. He makes Clarence Moore look like Jerry Rice. What a totally unreliable player he is. He demands the ball then clanks it all over the place. NO THANK YOU.

PS - Steelers suck!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    BEN is the ULTIMATE Drama Queen - he is playing to the networks who will be hyper-ventilating on every step he takes this week!
    If he broke a collarbone, he's not playing for at least 6 weeks.

If it's a dislocated shoulder, odds are he won't play. The fact that he ran to the hospital for an MRI and didn't wait until tomorrow tells you how important the Ravens game is on a short week. They want to know what is wrong with him tonight so they can plan immediately for who will QB them come Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    If he broke a collarbone, he's not playing for at least 6 weeks.

If it's a dislocated shoulder, odds are he won't play. The fact that he ran to the hospital for an MRI and didn't wait until tomorrow tells you how important the Ravens game is on a short week. They want to know what is wrong with him tonight so they can plan immediately for who will QB them come Sunday night.
    I think he'll play, and we'll hear tons of drama about him all week :)

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    I definitely agree!! He loves this stuff - he is like an addict getting high on all of the attention he will get this week, and on Sunday; and, if he wins, he will be annoited the NFL ironman!

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Whoops, I take it back. It's being reported as a sprain with a possible dislocation, just saw on the the Steelernation boards.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    BEN is the ULTIMATE Drama Queen - he is playing to the networks who will be hyper-ventilating on every step he takes this week, and on Sunday. Get ready to beat the Drama Queen, and the Refs come SNF! At least Tirico won't be doing the game - this guy has a man crush on anything Pittsburg!
    Good Lord. LOL

Blog Entries

if the chefs weren't so horrible they would've aced a W tonight. they should've never attempted a pass in that last possession. oh well, at least it was entertaining and they beat the hell out of each other ;)