Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Redskins-Ravens game

At least "That's Funny" has been pulled so we could see the regulary scheduled program "The Fox 45 News at Ten" on at a later time.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

AND they just called the game due to weather.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Y'all gotta hate the fact that we lost to them damn skins..... I hate it. I'll take nearly as much heat down here in FL as i would have in Bowie MD. where I lived.

:(

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Y'all gotta hate the fact that we lost to them damn skins..... I hate it. I'll take nearly as much heat down here in FL as i would have in Bowie MD. where I lived.

:(
    Up here in the Panhandle, people really don't care much for NFL, its all about FL, FSU, Alabama, and Auburn. I guess if one of the Florida NFL teams start doing well, that bandwagon will get full.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

my in-laws are Redskin fans...so I'm with you. My view is it was an incomplete game, so score and decision doesn't count. If they'd called the game at halftime, we win 7-6. we didn't even have a full offensive series to get a chance to score after that INT, so really, it's a game with an asterik.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!