Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Ben or no Ben, the Ravens have to generate a pass rush. Those receivers if given that much time will find openings, and Leftwich, as bad as he looked, will hit some throws at some point.

On another note, the Steelers defense, despite it's ranking, can be had.

Blog Entries

This win by the Steelers doesn't matter much. Ravens would still need to earn at least a split even if Pittsburgh lost.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Well, after tonight, there might be some people thinking we sweep them. Ben's injury did not look good at all. Collarbone maybe....
    I think it'll come back as a bone bruise. Ben was running off the field. If he had a separated shoulder or broken collarbone he would be walking gingerly at best.

It never ceases to amaze me how lucky the Steelers are. It's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I think it'll come back as a bone bruise. Ben was running off the field. If he had a separated shoulder or broken collarbone he would be walking gingerly at best.
    Could be, sounds likely, but they did take him to a hospital for an MRI, instead of waiting until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    the Steelers home games left are the Chiefs . . . I think we can beat all of those as well.
    Well, with a couple of very favorable calls, it looks like you were right about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Could be, sounds likely, but they did take him to a hospital for an MRI, instead of waiting until tomorrow.
    Ben wanted to go to the hospital first before his wife, it's just the competitor in him. Tough year for injuries for both teams, but talking heads will still have the steelers as the team to beat. Just barely beating the chiefs in OT, shows how tough they are.LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how lucky the Steelers are. It's frustrating.
    Yeah, well, Poe's Crows have been getting more than their fair share of the breaks as well this year in dropped passes, overlooked receivers, stupid penalties, facepalm-worthy coaching decisions & incomprehensible klutziness on their opponents' part. The Igls game is the only one where they'd have a legitimate complaint of being robbed, & that was the Refplacements' fault.
    Last edited by lobachevsky; 11-13-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Just win two more.

9. Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Don't lose 5 or 6.

Blog Entries

Well, our path to 10 wins is a whole lot easier. 3 home games, if we win them all that puts us at 11. We can take one more on the road to, Redskins, Bengals or Chargers are going down. We could get to 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Well, our path to 10 wins is a whole lot easier. 3 home games, if we win them all that puts us at 11. We can take one more on the road to, Redskins, Bengals or Chargers are going down. We could get to 13.
    10 will probably win the division, I think 9 gets us in the playoffs. I picked 11-5 for this team before the season started, I am sticking with it, though 12 or 13 seems possible now.

I'd say another 12-4 season is likely. This Ravens team may not be as good as the last two 12-4 teams, but it's hard to complain about that type of prosperity.