Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718 LastLast

Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

I want to PIT to stay in the mix b/c they are simply one more team (along with NE and DEN) that can go into HOU and win, thus putting the AFCCG here if we take care of business as the #2 seed. I don't think CIN, SD, IND or NYJ can win there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I want to PIT to stay in the mix b/c they are simply one more team (along with NE and DEN) that can go into HOU and win, thus putting the AFCCG here if we take care of business as the #2 seed. I don't think CIN, SD, IND or NYJ can win there.
    Neither of those teams are likely to get past the WC round anyway, unless maybe Indi plays a really inspired game. Denver could end up being the number 3 seed, I would hate to go there on the road in the WC round.

Blog Entries

So the Ravens have now won two games that most people had counted as losses. 13-3 at minimum now.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    So the Ravens have now won two games that most people had counted as losses. 13-3 at minimum now.
    Doesn't matter the record. The Ravens will win the Super Bowl. Book it!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Ummmm...get to 10 wins? Probably by 4 p.m. next week!

GO RAVENS.

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    Ummmm...get to 10 wins? Probably by 4 p.m. next week!

GO RAVENS.
    By 8:30. Next weeks game starts at 4:25.

Win one more should do it. Hate those guys who love to hate this team.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post

There are a lot of them lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Seems like an appropriate time to bring this thread back from the grave, no?

Y'all still think 10 wins is a lock?

Every team remaining on the schedule is at least as good as the one that just beat them behind a washed-up QB & a patchwork OL. In their own house, where they're spozeta be invincible.

IMO their best shot for a 10th win is next week at ExLax. Then again, remember what happened the last time they had to face a mobile QB--& this one isn't an INT machine like Vick.

If Washington beats them, this team may not win another game this season. And may not deserve to.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

Every team remaining on the schedule is at least as good as the one that just beat them behind a washed-up QB & a patchwork OL. In their own house, where they're spozeta be invincible.

IMO their best shot for a 10th win is next week at ExLax. Then again, remember what happened the last time they had to face a mobile QB--& this one isn't an INT machine like Vick.

If Washington beats them, this team may not win another game this season. And may not deserve to.

Discuss.
    I think our best chance of a win is at home vs. the Giants. I am wary of road games, and you are correct about our vulnerability to RG3 plus a good offensive coordinator. Then again, in terms of effort or motivation, I have found these highly paid athletes often get motivated the most by embarassment, so perhaps next week is the best chance of a win for us if we played pissed off (due to today's debacle).

11. Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

I expect us to win at least 10 games, but it really wouldn't shock me at all if this team implodes.

Who can have faith in this team with Harbs, Cam, Pees, Joe, the receiving corps and the D being so inconsistent?

Most likely we'll go 11-5

I can't conceive of how the Ravens win any of their four remaining games with CAM planning the offense. Stay tuned for the biggest Ravens implosion since Billick.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

Discuss.