Quote Originally Posted by ravens1217 View Post
Whether you think our assistants are the best in the NFL or not, you can't just fire everybody, it's unrealistic. This collective group, management, players, coaches, etc. have won a playoff game in 4 straight years, which is rarely done in the NFL and something we as fans should be proud of. You praise Wade Phillips, who just last week gave up 6 TD passes to Aaron Rodgers and was absolutely torched. Mike Nolan is now with his 3rd team in 4 years, there's a reason he's finding a new home almost every season.

Everybody from the top on down turned in a dud yesterday, but they're not going to hit the panic button just yet. Bye week came at a great time, and they have 2 weeks to figure it out. It's not just the coaches to blame, the players have to take some responsibility, its not as black and white as people make it out to be. Now if we lose say 4 or 5 in a row, then something major might happen, but I still think they wait until the year is over to make a decision on Cam.

Like I keep saying, win your games at home and find a way to split on the road, and you are guaranteed a first round bye.
It was not just yesterday. The problems on offense have been ongoing for years. The defense has fallen to bottom five in the league. That is unacceptable. I could see falling to 15-20 range. How is the defense worst than Indy? Because Harbs was loyal to Cam and Moeller they are stuck with one of them next year as they are probably not going to change over their entire staff. It is the coaches responsibility to get the players to perform. I am not expecting them to make decision in season. I think the coaches should be given the bye week to get things turned around. If they dont I am not sure the team makes the playoffs. If they dont I hope they make some significant changes.