Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
I've been saying Moeller needs to go ever since he was hired. But of course I got bashed last offseason because our OL was in the top 10 last year. Now maybe people will listen now that Flacco is in the bottom 5 of time allowed in the pocket.

Next up: Jim Hostler. No way do you have the names of Housh, Evans, Boldin and all had their worst years here. Not to mention the failure to evelop our drafted WR's with the exception of Torrey. This guy doesn't have the pedigree to be on this stage. Look at his accomplishments. He was the OC of the niners, of course where as soon as he left they suddenly hve a decent offense. Before that the Phins, and Jets.

As for the defense, the problem is we have Cary Willims and Jimmy Smith out there giving an aged Johnson and mediocre Walter a 10 yard cushion. And Cary has done it all year. I'm assuming that falls on Pees and needs to be changed. You don't have 2 corners over 6ft giving 10 yard cushions. Play bump and run and MAKE the QB make a throw. Jimmy bites on every double move. Thank goodness Suggs was in there or it could've been alot worse.
If it doesn't fall on him, it falls on the DB coach (you can hear him on 1 winning drive telling them to play off). BUT I think it's more on Pees for his bend but don't break.

Playing 10 yards off is supposed to allow you to keep from getting burned, but when Jimmy is so aggressive and ALWAYS bites on the double move - it'll kill ya.

On D we need a change in personnel i.e moving Smith to the slot and Brown outside OR a change in scheme. I just know I am tired of watching the same thing week in and week out.