Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who replaces Ray and Webb on the roster?

Assuming Ray and Webb are done for the year, who replaces them on the roster.

Suggs I'm sure is one - who is the other?

Re: Who replaces Ray and Webb on the roster?

I don't think Ray is done for the year.....looking at the replay over and over, he was immediately able to raise his right arm after the play and appeared OK walking off the field.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Assuming the both go on IR, it's possible Kindle may get a reprieve with the return of Suggs, but we'll see. Obviously they sign a corner for depth. If we have any CB's on the PS, that'll be the likely candidate. They also could still cut Kindle for Suggs and sign a ILB to fill Ray's spot. Ellerbe and McClain need to step up. The problem is if one of them gets banged up. Depth behind them gets shallow in a hurry.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I don't think Ray is done for the year.....looking at the replay over and over, he was immediately able to raise his right arm after the play and appeared OK walking off the field.
    Being able to raise his arm means nothing. He has to deal with 300+ lb linemen and tackle RB's. Sorry but he's done.

well last year Albert McClellan took over the Ray Lewis and for Webb, Jimmy Smith will start along with Cary Williams add in Chykie Brown and Corey Graham...the CB depth is solid

I actually think the defense will be the same and there's a chance it could improve....and Suggs is on the way back soon too...

I love Ray Lewis but he was getting slower and getting blocked more and more, younger faster LBS could be good for our run defense and once Suggs gets back it helps in all areas, pass rush, run defense, and it helps the secondary so those guys dont have to cover a WR for 4 or 5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Being able to raise his arm means nothing. He has to deal with 300+ lb linemen and tackle RB's. Sorry but he's done.
    Why would Harbaugh say he doesn't think its anything? I am gonna assume the doctors talk to the head coach in a timely manner.....other than the talking whores on the TV, I haven't heard or read anything that confirms what you are saying...

Why would Harbaugh say he doesn't think its anything? I am gonna assume the doctors talk to the head coach in a timely manner.....other than the talking whores on the TV, I haven't heard or read anything that confirms what you are saying...
    why? because it happened right after the game, Ray hadn't undergone tests and Im sure John didnt have the full report yet...things are immediate

Blog Entries

The latest reports have been Ray is most likely done for the year. Jay Glazer reported it. The MRI has to confirm it today though.

Quote Originally Posted by scrock View Post
    why? because it happened right after the game, Ray hadn't undergone tests and Im sure John didnt have the full report yet...things are immediate
    ESPN has ZERO about this story......not saying it couldn't be true, but I am not going there yet.

OK But besides SUGGs who is added to the roster?

ESPN has ZERO about this story......not saying it couldn't be true, but I am not going there yet.
    really? because it was front page news on NFL.com among other places....DIVERSIFY my friend

I'd say Kindle, when Kruger was out against the Eagles Serg got the call.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm still holding out a little bit of hope that Serg adds something to the pass rush.
    Last edited by Justlovemybirds; 10-15-2012 at 09:56 AM.