:grbac:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._suicide_watch

Re: LOL - POLLS have libbies on suicide watch

Lol!!! Wow!!!

LOL! RESULTS have conservative radio drones on suicide watch

Blog Entries

I wonder if the Martin Sheen crowd ever came back from Central America?

The next ones on the ledge will be the kids whose parents voted for OBY when those kids are older
    and poor like the ones in Greece.

More debt, more taxes, more inflation, less jobs, less defense and more freedoms taken away.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Blog Entries

How exactly was Romney going to create jobs that Obama couldn't? Aside from the fact that the initial post of this thread has fallen on its face.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    How exactly was Romney going to create jobs that Obama couldn't? Aside from the fact that the initial post of this thread has fallen on its face.
    it's not the responsibility of government to CREATE jobs, it's the responsibility of government to GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY from private industry in doing so.
    So to more directly answer your question, jobs would have naturally grown as redtape and barriers to hire new employees were removed. Currently, Obamacare which hasn't even taken effect, is the a very large barrier to the private sector increasing the workforce. Repealing that bit of policy would go a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG way towards decreasing unemployment.

Blog Entries

BTW, it was true at the time and took a hurricane to take em off the ledge but Good question on jobs.
    See my second post to see who'll be climbing on the ledge.

Tax cuts for one thing. OBY wants to raise taxes on the rich but in the end, he'll raise them on everyone if he can.

By raising taxes you take away capital owners need to update and expand. Taxes causes owners to lay people off. I know a guy who owned several buildings in Philly and sold them just before Ws tax cuts expired. He did it to save money on capital gains taxes. Then In a surprise move OBY made a right hand turn and extended the cuts - for a while.

He ran pleadging to tax the rich. Reagan cut taxes after taking over a crippling economy
    from Carter and the economy and businesses took off. Interest rates that hovered around
    20% were reduced to single digits under Reagan. My sister was living in an apartment as a
    newly wed under Carter. They bought their first house under Reagan and re-financed it
    later on. It's now paid off, 15 years ahead of time.

Another thing Mitt was to reduce inflation if he could. Grocery prices are
    souring at 40% increase. Gas was $1.85 when W left office. Small businesses are suffering.

Keep in mind none of the stuff FDR did during the depression worked. Unemployment was
    at 10% when he took office 1932. By 1937 just 5 years into the Raw Deal, it climbed
    to 25%.

It took WW2 for us to climb out of the depression when all the factories geared back up
    to make planes, ships, guns, tanks and ammo not to mention clothes for uniforms for
    a million man army.

Just like with OBY, nothing he did worked until the war.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Also, every member from OBYs original economic team is long gone. They were professors and so called experts that
    did no good so OBY fired them all. He was scared of losing a second term. He was on the ledge, on suicide watch-lol.

And don't forget Kennedy was the first Prez to make tax cuts and the treasury swelled from every cut
    from him to Reagan to Clinton to Bush who learned his lesson from pop who didn't continue Reaganomics. It cost
    him a second term by raising taxes.

Tax cuts that worked from Kennedy to Reagan to Clinton to Bush.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...yth.htm?p=full
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    it's not the responsibility of government to CREATE jobs, it's the responsibility of government to GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY from private industry in doing so.
    So to more directly answer your question, jobs would have naturally grown as redtape and barriers to hire new employees were removed. Currently, Obamacare which hasn't even taken effect, is the a very large barrier to the private sector increasing the workforce. Repealing that bit of policy would go a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG way towards decreasing unemployment.
    So, national healthcare was supposed to take effect overnight?

Why should I believe that these so called 'barriers' are going to convince managers to hire more workers? The unemployment rate was already trending down before President Obama was placed in office.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

So, Romney wasn't going to raise taxes on everyone once he got it?

Even if Romney cut taxes, he'd still have to answer for the debt, since he claims that he wouldn't blame everyone else the way he feels President Obama did. If I am not mistaken, Romney was looking to cut. Public television was one of those areas. That's a lot of jobs being cut right there. Yet, he's going to provide jobs?

So, national healthcare was supposed to take effect overnight?

Why should I believe that these so called 'barriers' are going to convince managers to hire more workers? The unemployment rate was already trending down before President Obama was placed in office.
    actually I think it shouldn't occurr at all. The government should only do wha thte private sector cannot. Healthcare needed reform, but mandates and trending towards a single payer system is not the reform it needed. It needed tort reform to reduce malpractice costs.

The barriers make it harder for a business owner to hire new employees. The cost of hiring an employee will SKYROCKET once the Obamacare takes effect. As of right now it simply has large firms hiring accountants and lawyers just to figure out to what extent it will, and has led to a stalling on hires until that can be decided.

IF unemployment was trending down, why did it take fudged numbers four years later to get below where it was 4 years ago? I thought his $877 BILLION dollar worth of Shovel ready stimulus was supposed to improve things?

So, Romney wasn't going to raise taxes on everyone once he got it?

Even if Romney cut taxes, he'd still have to answer for the debt, since he claims that he wouldn't blame everyone else the way he feels President Obama did. If I am not mistaken, Romney was looking to cut. Public television was one of those areas. That's a lot of jobs being cut right there. Yet, he's going to provide jobs?
    again, the government shouldx NOT be in the business of providing jobs and income to the populace. That doesn't work, without an AGGRESSIVE increase in income. RIght now our gov't gets it's income from taxes. Even if you tax the employees you hire, you still are losing money as you don't tax themj 100% but salaries come 100% from said revenues.

That's the problem, looking at the government to provide employment is flat out lunacy. IT makes no sense at all. The private sector provides jobs. The public sector provides services that the private sector cannot. An unfortunate consequence of this is a limited ammount of jobs neceissarily provided by the government. Worse still, is the ridiculous way tha government employees are drastically overpaid and underworked.