Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 798081
    No one said it was an impressive win.

We said it was a win and you should take road wins however they come because they're really fucking hard to get.

Just ask Green Bay.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Shhh...you'll ruin anything they can post about.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I know, right? It's amazing to watch our fanbase when we win games that aren't 45-3 blowouts. We should just put an asterisk next to this win and not really count it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

Shanked!

Green Bay lose.

Blog Entries

Well they can't all be pretty but i died 2x today

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Getting 9 points against a team that allows 34 PPG is not impressive, win or lose.
    Yup the offense is just showing it's old spots. How many points were the Browns giving up as well? I'd guess more than 16. Same offense as last year just with two really great games that skew the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    No one said it was an impressive win.

We said it was a win and you should take road wins however they come because they're really fucking hard to get.

Just ask Green Bay.
    What's GB got to do with it? I'm looking at the Ravens getting 9 points against a team that allows 34 per game. If not for a friendly call on that Flacco fumble, we might have lost. That won't cut it in any of the places we still have to visit. If this team has championship pretensions, they can't be struggling with the bottom feeders.

What's GB got to do with it? I'm looking at the Ravens getting 9 points against a team that allows 34 per game. If not for a friendly call on that Flacco fumble, we might have lost. That won't cut it in any of the places we still have to visit. If this team has championship pretensions, they can't be struggling with the bottom feeders.
    They can if they keep beating other teams.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet Jesus. That was the worst "professional" sporting event that I've seen in a long while.
    I'm just going to try to forget about it and look ahead to DAL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Sweet Jesus. That was the worst "professional" sporting event that I've seen in a long while.
    Good thing we have Dallas at home. The Ravens are going to have to play 500% better to beat them. This game was reminiscent of the Jacksonville game last year. It was a horrible game, but I'll take the W.

Championship teams find ways to win games like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Even worse than Jacksonsville last year?? You know the game where we didn't get a first down until midway through the 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Even worse than Jacksonsville last year?? You know the game where we didn't get a first down until midway through the 3rd quarter.

Sure felt like it. I'd have to check the box scores, but more it seemed like there were more drops and untimely penalties in this one.
    Didn't have the home field boos in that one either.
    I'm also pretty sure that I heard a bit of cheering and applause from KC fans when Cassel went down.
    Oh...and watching our DL not named Ngata getting repeatedly cut and blown off the ball the entire 1st half was painful too.

Just an awful viewing experience all around.
    I've already deleted it from my DVR.