Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This is why the Dems don't have a clue about the economy.

If I have $500 in the bank, spend $300 and then get my account back up to $500, I don't have new money nor did I gain $300. I'm simply back where I started.

Try that shit with a credit card company and you'll see how much of a joke it is. Yet, in the liberal world, adding something that's been lost is seen as a gain?

That's too damn funny and an example how desperate they are to spin this debate loss.

Re: 1st Presidential Debate....what did you think?

By that analogy, Obama could in one day tripel taxes, and then the next cut them in half, and a week later say he cut taxes.

To me, the funniest part was reading my facebook page that night, and seeing that the firmly set liberals were calling it an Obama victory... How in the WORLD can you watch that and think he won??? then again, how in the world can you have lived in the US the last four years and want four more?

Blog Entries

Wait til you hear the spin on the new jobs report that came out 8:30 this morning.

Unemployment dropped to 7.8% down from 8.1% so you know the libbies will be rejoicing and say we're in a recovery.

However, only 114,000 jobs were created last month and the report doesn't consider all the people that dropped out of the job hunt and it never counts the under-employed.

How can it drop when only 114,000 jobs were
    created? It can't unless you go by the libbies
    math like that 4.2M job increase CNN posted.

There's no way you can dot the Is and cross the Ts on this report, especially since it's a gov't
    report and OBY runs the govt.

McCain said OBY was just off for some reason but will bounce back in the next debate. It might be too late. We should see some movement for Mitt by Sunday's polls and millions are pouring in from GOPs who thought the race was over and OBY was gonna win.

Dick Morris was on and still says Mitt will win and by a landslide but I guess he didn't see
    the last real clear map where OBY only needed
    1 more battle ground state to get 270 electoral votes but that might change too with all the indies and undecideds voting for Mitt.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries

LOL - Speaking of that phony jobs report.

After saying the report didn't add up above and it was a gov't report run by OBY, I went to Rush's site and he said OBY would manipulate that report so it would drop before the election.

Man was he right. ILMAO.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    LOL - Speaking of that phony jobs report.

After saying the report didn't add up above and it was a gov't report run by OBY, I went to Rush's site and he said OBY would manipulate that report so it would drop before the election.

Man was he right. ILMAO.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

I remember listening that day, I was taking lunch and coming back from the gym.

Blog Entries

Another phony stat they use is that 10,000 of those 114,000 were new gov't jobs - temporary gov't jobs.
    They would be temporary long enough for the election to be over but then they stop. Temp jobs usually only
    last a few months to a year unless your're extended. Sometimes you can be extended for a year or two or
    you could back in the 80s. I'm not sure about now I've been out so long.

I was only 1 of 20 temps in my section that got a perm job. That's because everything at Soc Sec comes to
    a complete stand still at 10 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon when everyone takes a 15 min break
    according to the union's agreement with management. At least that's how it was in the early 80s.

One day the boss gave me a job to do and said she needed it right away as she nervously looked at the clock.
    She said my job depends on this report and I said don't worry babe, I'll do it.

She was watching the clock because it was 2 pm - break time. I didn't know it and continued working when the
    shop stewart came over and told me to stop working because it was break time. I wasn't a member of the union
    never was and knew how to take care of myself from 40 years of office wars.

I told him to fuck off and I was going to get the job done. Finally, an hour later the job was done and it was
    perfect and Deb said you can take your break now. So I still got my break.

Everyone of those 20 temps were let go but me and when personnel called Debbie and said they were trying
    to make me permanent, she said by all means.

But that's how these gov't temp jobs work. They are really too bogus to include in the jobs report. It's like
    padding a term paper in school-lol.

Like Rush said, OBY manipulated the report. That's another way how he did it.

The European asks a noob question

If it's a debate for the election why aren't all candidates there?

The likes of Gary Johnson, why is he excluded?

The Libertarians are a national organization.
    I don't know much about the Green Party but they will be putting someone forward for sure

But the big two parties get invited and nobody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    The European asks a noob question

If it's a debate for the election why aren't all candidates there?

The likes of Gary Johnson, why is he excluded?

The Libertarians are a national organization.
    I don't know much about the Green Party but they will be putting someone forward for sure

But the big two parties get invited and nobody else?
    While it's a "National" election per se, elections are local because of the electoral system. This, each candidate has to apply and get approved on each states ballot. Each state has it's own criteria who can get on the state ballot.

If you look at past elections (1992 comes to mind), there were three folks in the debate -- Bush 41, Clinton and Perot -- Perot managed to get his name on every states' ballot, thus making him a contender.

Johnson doesn't have anything close to the financial support needed for such an endeavor.

Just something anecdotal, when I was in Germany last month, every political discussion I managed to find myself in turned to our unofficial two party system. Folks in Germany were jealous! They were dreaming about how such a "simplified" two party system would make politics in their country so much more effective and decisive.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

While it's a "National" election per se, elections are local because of the electoral system. This, each candidate has to apply and get approved on each states ballot. Each state has it's own criteria who can get on the state ballot.

If you look at past elections (1992 comes to mind), there were three folks in the debate -- Bush 41, Clinton and Perot -- Perot managed to get his name on every states' ballot, thus making him a contender.

Johnson doesn't have anything close to the financial support needed for such an endeavor.
    http://www.lp.org/2012-ballot-access

Gary Johnson is on 48 of 51 ballots, is in litigation on two and is also fighting for the third he is not on. The Libertarians are typically on all ballots or at most missing on a couple. And it is the state party's that fight to keep them and the Greens and other parties off as much as they can. As much as the two major parties supposedly bicker they work together to keep down smaller parties.

Just something anecdotal, when I was in Germany last month, every political discussion I managed to find myself in turned to our unofficial two party system. Folks in Germany were jealous! They were dreaming about how such a "simplified" two party system would make politics in their country so much more effective and decisive.
    Just the system for an electorate too busy watching American Idol to actually figure out what is going on! Simple system for simpletons. Nothing personal.

This admin will go to Chavez like lengths to steal this election. The 180 million dollar haul, most of it untraceable, is frightening.

Probably China and Russia trying to get the weak one back in there so America continues it's sharp decline to third world status.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Exactly Moe and great post.

TV said this morning that OBY is getting a lot of over seas money and
    some of it is illegal. I couldn't hang around to see where it was
    coming from but I bet it's from like you said and his dictator buddy
    down south.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    http://www.lp.org/2012-ballot-access

Gary Johnson is on 48 of 51 ballots, is in litigation on two and is also fighting for the third he is not on. The Libertarians are typically on all ballots or at most missing on a couple. And it is the state party's that fight to keep them and the Greens and other parties off as much as they can. As much as the two major parties supposedly bicker they work together to keep down smaller parties.
    Thanks. I did not realize he managed to get on so many ballots.

But that then begs to question your assertion that both parties work in conjunction to keep smaller parties down. He's on most of the ballots do people can actually vote for him. How is he being kept down.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Just the system for an electorate too busy watching American Idol to actually figure out what is going on! Simple system for simpletons. Nothing personal.
    You don't want the alternative. German politics is a shit show when it comes to compromise. People like you or I who lean as far right as we do are so marginalized, it's almost an exercise in futility.