Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718 LastLast

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You guys are all way too harsh on TJFS. So he was wrong. Big freakin deal. Happens to everyone, me especially.

The guy is a real purple bleeding Ravens fan and I hope he comes back to talk football.
    Are you kidding me? He brought it on himself. He's a good poster when you take out the arrogance actually but he needs to man up and get his serving of some humble pie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Are you kidding me? He brought it on himself. He's a good poster when you take out the arrogance actually but he needs to man up and get his serving of some humble pie.
    I won't disagree that he needs to take his medicine but I do think he's better off coming back and getting it over with so we can move on

Blog Entries

I can happily say he is a man of his word and paid the $100 to charity, even though I said I wouldn't hold him to all of it.

I won't post the receipt here since it has his name on it, but he made some bold statements, put his money where his mouth was and made good on his bet, good enough for me to cut him some slack when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I can happily say he is a man of his word and paid the $100 to charity, even though I said I wouldn't hold him to all of it.

I won't post the receipt here since it has his name on it, but he made some bold statements, put his money where his mouth was and made good on his bet, good enough for me to cut him some slack when he comes back.
    That's all anyone can ask for. Everyone should give credit where credit is due.

Blog Entries

I do like debating with JFS. He's a competitive poster and I can appreciate that. He does come across as having a bit of an arrogant streak, but a lot of us do...especially on a forum where it's easy to misinterpret the way in which someone is responding or posting something.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I do like debating with JFS. He's a competitive poster and I can appreciate that. He does come across as having a bit of an arrogant streak, but a lot of us do...especially on a forum where it's easy to misinterpret the way in which someone is responding or posting something.
    Yup, just go to the political forum from time to time ;)

Believe me, paying the $100, was much easier for him than eating his shit sandwich. That tools one of the main reasons i no longer post here very much. I qurantee you, i'm not the only one either.

Blog Entries

I hope he comes back, he's a good poster and does a shit load of work into researching different things concering the team and the players, and has posted some epic things, but it is just pretty funny that this has happened to. Respect to him for honoring his word.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    Believe me, paying the $100, was much easier for him than eating his shit sandwich. That tools one of the main reasons i no longer post here very much. I qurantee you, i'm not the only one either.
    Why would you not post on a forum because of 1 guy? Just ignore him

Agreed.

That's precisely why the ignore feature is on this board.

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    Really Sean? After all the days of dealing with Oldfan over on the other board you don't post here because of JFS? At least he backs his opinion up and makes a good argument. Oldfan would just beat a dead horse over and over again and then make shit up about his TV having magical powers to show him things that other peoples TV's couldn't.

It's it that he was wrong, or what he said. It's the manner in which he says and voices his OPINIONS!

He's arrogant and Ignorant the majority of the time to a lot of posters if their OPINION differs to his.

He seems to think his opinion is fact, and its not just about Suggs I've noticed this.

I've seen him talk to other posters as if they are a piece of shit on his shoe.

That's the issue a lot of people have with him, but I agree he does bleed purple and a lot of his posts and threads are very insightful, and you can have a good debate with him.

Then the next day he'd be a complete prick.