Oh, and by the way: F*** the Eagles

It had to be said.

From all their dirty play to DeSean Jackson's being a complete punkass b*tch to their really premature celebration as if they'd won when the other team only needed a FG to win and had two minutes left (that they really, REALLY deserved to pay for), to their awful fans in the stands...

Just fuck them.

Now I'm ready to move on. Thanks for indulging.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Re: Oh, and by the way: F*** the Eagles

Yes, because the Ravens weren't engaging in the extra-curricular activities at all.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yes, because the Ravens weren't engaging in the extra-curricular activities at all.
    Nobody asked for yinzer opinions.

Blog Entries

I really do not like Desean Jackson. I've never liked him. He's always been a punk.

Blog Entries

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but I actually had no problems with any Eagles fans yesterday. From the tailgate lot to the stands...0 problems, besides the normal and expected boo's, they were all actually pretty friendly.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Let's not sound like sore losers. We had plenty of issues that we did not or could not overcome from play calling to execution so the Eagles did enough to win the game. There should have been enough of a point spread that the bad ref calls wouldn't have made a difference either. We got beat by a good team (not a bad team at least) and we're not going to win them all. The team will move on from this and we will too. Lots of good teams lost yesterday, the sky is not falling.

I called this loss, and we lost. The only reason I started this thread is because the Eagles behaved like classless thugs for the better part of yesterday. I would've felt the same way had we won.

We've lost to plenty of teams in the Harbaugh Era. Trust me, I didn't walk away from the Titans, Seahawks or Jaguars game giddy that I will at least later get to see them not win the Super Bowl.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh