Ravens in Madden 13

I don't know if this belongs in this forum or not, I mean it is Ravens related and you can have a discussion about it so who knows. For those of you who have Madden 13, what teams playbook do you think most accurately depicts the 2012 Ravens that we saw on Monday night? I started a career as coach Harbaugh, and it is obvious that the playbook they have for the Ravens is not an accurate depiction at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganSF View Post
    I don't know if this belongs in this forum or not, I mean it is Ravens related and you can have a discussion about it so who knows. For those of you who have Madden 13, what teams playbook do you think most accurately depicts the 2012 Ravens that we saw on Monday night? I started a career as coach Harbaugh, and it is obvious that the playbook they have for the Ravens is not an accurate depiction at all.
    I run with the pass balance

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Ravens in Madden 13

I think the Ravens playbook is pretty good, that could be because of my comfort with it seeing that it has been little changes to it carrying over from Madden 12. There isnt alot of depth in the plays for the 4 and 5 WR sets but their is alot of quality plays in it in 2 wide, 3 wide and 2 tight and 3 tight sets.

Judging off previous Madden, probably the Patriots? A lot of spread formations some stretch plays and a lot of draws and traps in the running game. plus tIghtt ends splIt out wIde...Personally I use the Texans PB. Its awesome.

Blog Entries

Packers, Pats...Carolina is a playbook I like a lot.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.