Blog Entries

Week one power rankings

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Week one power rankings

I usually don't nitpick over a spot here or there - you can argue for one team or another. But the CBS dude had us at 12 to start the season? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    I usually don't nitpick over a spot here or there - you can argue for one team or another. But the CBS dude had us at 12 to start the season? Wow.
    And he had the Bengals at #7 to start. Can you say DOH!?!?

Blog Entries

Brainy Brian Billick does the fox one and he has our back:

This may be the best team the Ravens have ever fielded. Even without the injured Terrell Suggs, the defense applied consistent pressure and made Bengals QB Andy Dalton uncomfortable all day. Ray Lewis looks ageless as he continues to fly around the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    Prisco is a Raven's hater every year. Every year he has us ranked significantly below everyone else; and every year we go deeper in the playoffs than his rankings indicate is plausible.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    Prisco is a Raven's hater every year. Every year he has us ranked significantly below everyone else; and every year we go deeper in the playoffs than his rankings indicate is plausible.
    Yeah, he had us finishing 3rd in the AFCN without a playoff spot...Cincy 1st, Steelers 2nd with a wild card...

This does bother me a little, Ravens swept the AFCN and were division champs..and nearly made the SB, meanwhile the Bungles lose in the 1st round as do the Steelers to TEBOW! But little to no respect for the Ravens.
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Brainy Brian Billick does the fox one and he has our back: This may be the best team the Ravens have ever fielded. Even without the injured Terrell Suggs, the defense applied consistent pressure and made Bengals QB Andy Dalton uncomfortable all day. Ray Lewis looks ageless as he continues to fly around the field.

Wow. Did Brian Billick watch the same game I did, or just the 4th quarter?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    Wow. Did Brian Billick watch the same game I did, or just the 4th quarter?
    guess he just saw the highlights on NFLN. actually if you read between the lines this is his way of saying "I won the SB with less talent than they have now!"
    Last edited by Ravenswintitle; 09-11-2012 at 09:17 PM.