Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jesus wtf was that

If the eagles weren't sloppy as hell, we would have lost by 21. Defense gave up tons of yards, and the offense... jesus I don't even know. Flacco stunk it up, as well as everyone else involved.. bounce back next week. Pats also lost.

Re: Jesus wtf was that

And if we weren't sloppy as hell, we would have blown them out. Goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    if we wouldve blown them out or not...mike vick threw for 371 yds against us....what do you think tom brady will do?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    if we wouldve blown them out or not...mike vick threw for 371 yds against us....what do you think tom brady will do?
    Yeah, because the transitive property totally works.

Blog Entries

That was a one point loss on the road to a team that a lot of us thought would win. Moving on to the Pats...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm sure this is completely off topic.:liar:

Vegas cleaned up with this game. Their customers had 88% of the money bets going to the Ravens and 71% of the ATS bets going to the Ravens, but we all know that Vegas has nothing to do with officiating, right.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/matchups/

that was same old coaching from last year.

Blog Entries

2011 Baltimore Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post

Vegas cleaned up with this game. Their customers had 88% of the money bets going to the Ravens and 71% of the ATS bets going to the Ravens, but we all know that Vegas has nothing to do with officiating, right.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Because money's involved, EVERYTHINGS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    no because we could barely move the ball.. they got all the yards they wanted just turned it over.

Just a bad game in many ways. Not going to say the sky is falling, and I honestly called us losing this game. But in this fashion? I didn't see such a big stinker coming.

Defense did a fair amount of bending but not breaking; good hustle to get those four (was it?) turnovers. I would feel OK about the D's effort if not for the fact Brent Celek must have had ebola for how little our defenders wanted to be around him.

Offense just crapped the bed that second half. You score 10 points off 4 turnovers against a good team and you, frankly, deserve to lose. It's our story with the Patriots every year these days. You turn over an explosive offense, you have to make them pay.

And the side of the ball that's been getting its balls washed all week, led by a guy who publicly thinks he's the best, fails. Jones had a game-winning TD called back, I am aware, but we still had two minutes and two time-outs to get a game-winning FG. Cam also called a dreadful game. Why no Ray Rice on the final drive? Why no sugar huddle for most of the game to get us some tempo/rhythm? A game that leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Only special teams performed well today, IMO. A genuine hooray to the emergence of Justin Tucker.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post

The Ravens were getting 3 points, and covered the spread so Vegas took a hit on this game!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim