Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Welcome to a new era of Baltimore Ravens football

What else is there to say? The offense play calling was fantastic. Damn they are exciting with that new O. Hopefully, golne are the days of conservative play calling. Let dem defenses wonder whats comin next. all; alone at the top even though its only week1. Should I say entering week 2?

Is this?

The year we see the offense take the place over the defense? I know it's the first game but J5 look real nice hitting his targets. Hitting different Wr and adjusting to the blitz.
    Last edited by Purple Maniac; 09-10-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    When Ray goes to Canton, I'm going too.

Re: Is this?

Well, the offense might get all the headlines if this keeps up, but the truth is, that this team is very balanced, in all phases. The two teams that impressed me the most in the AFC were the Patriots and Ravens, who might be headed for a collision course in the post season. It will be really interesting to see how they do against each other in week 3. They both appear to be good in all phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I got this Jay Z joint playin in my head but i see Flacco.highlights in it "ALLOW ME TP REINTRODUCE MYSELF MY NAME JOE!"
    Love it. Joe was simply oozing with swag from the minute he took the field. It looked like we were watching a completely different football team on offense. The pass pro was solid and Jot for the ball out fast. He was just so decisive--I don't know that we've ever seen him be that decisive with where football.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Defense had most of us freaking the f##k out early on, but they got their legs eventually and turned into the unit we know. Ray and Ed too old? Two biggest plays of the game were the Reed pick-six and Ray's strip.

The offense. Oh, the offense. I haven't been this excited about a Ravens offense since I made out with Todd Heap in a dream six years ago.
    ... Say what?

NTTAWWT

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    ... Say what?

NTTAWWT
    Who didn't want to make out with Todd Heap after he beat the Chargers?

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Love it. Joe was simply oozing with swag from the minute he took the field. It looked like we were watching a completely different football team on offense. The pass pro was solid and Jot for the ball out fast. He was just so decisive--I don't know that we've ever seen him be that decisive with where football.
    At one point I was thinking to myself - the Ravens had that kind of confidence that comes from 4 consecutive years in the playoffs. The Bengals looked good at times, but just didn't have the "Right Stuff". I was kinda freaked out - the Ravens are that dominant franchise now that expect to win and do. If this continues, it's gonna be a helluva season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    man i still cant believe what took place, who woukd have thought that Theee Baltimore Ravens have a high powered offense?? Im still in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Who didn't want to make out with Todd Heap after he beat the Chargers?
    I wanted to make out with Torrey Smith after the Stealers game last November.

It was truly a thing of beauty watching the O tonight.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    I wanted to make out with Torrey Smith after the Stealers game last November.
    Me too, but my wife was sitting next to me and would have been pissed.

Blog Entries

...but wait, we wasn't suppose to have a pass rush, what happened? Oh yeah that was pre season.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    ... Say what?

NTTAWWT
    I ain't a dude, dude!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh