Blog Entries

How will you honor Art on Monday night?

Monday will be a very emotional night for me. I suspect it will be for quite a few of us. Steve Bisciotti and the Ravens I am sure will remember Art with a fitting tribute and hold a moment of silence for Art. But truth be told Art really wasn't a moment of silence kind of guy. He was big, bold, boisterous, and rumor had it he enjoyed the occasional adult beverage.

At our tailgate around 6:30 on Monday we will drink a toast to Art, and thank him for making Sundays in Baltimore fun again.

Come to think of it, I guess we will have to drink a second toast to Art for making the occasional Monday joyous as well.

Re: How will you honor Art on Monday night?

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Monday will be a very emotional night for me. I suspect it will be for quite a few of us. Steve Bisciotti and the Ravens I am sure will remember Art with a fitting tribute and hold a moment of silence for Art. But truth be told Art really wasn't a moment of silence kind of guy. He was big, bold, boisterous, and rumor had it he enjoyed the occasional adult beverage.

At our tailgate around 6:30 on Monday we will drink a toast to Art, and thank him for making Sundays in Baltimore fun again.

Come to think of it, I guess we will have to drink a second toast to Art for making the occasional Monday joyous as well.

I will honor him by celebrating a Ravens win! I will cheer and scream like a fool, and generally just enjoy the fine product that he brought to our city.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I will honor him by celebrating a Ravens win! I will cheer and scream like a fool, and generally just enjoy the fine product that he brought to our city.
    This.

Watching from home here in Florida, I will have a drink and thank Art for what he did for Baltimore. I like many people who post here will never forget that dreadful night with the moving trucks in the snow taking our dear Colts away to Indy. Art brought something back to us Baltimoreans. He did so much for professional football over his career and he has never gotten into the NFL Hall of Fame thanks to some idiotic Ohio Sportswriter. Long live Art. Your pic is still on my wall.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post

Make that 5:30