Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213
  1. Re: Game thread- Baltimore @ Saint Louis (Pre season)

OLB is really a concern too IMO

Re: Game thread- Baltimore @ Saint Louis (Pre season)

Bajema showed me something. Thompson WR made the team, very impressive. Carr looks lost.

Kick return team looks awful, Tucker needs to put them through the EZ during the season. How Rosberg still has a job is beyond me, they almost had 2 punts blocked as well.

Ok here are my thoughts

Negatives
    Cody looked horrible at times he was getting pushed all around and alot of times he was not getting double and still getting knocked off the ball. Alot of the runs came up the middle.
    Kruger looked stiffed and lost at times. In the run game he was getting knocked off the ball.
    B.A is horrible.
    Upshaw looks slow and sluggish he needs to lose 10 lbs. He seems as though he cannot keep his feet and ends up on the ground.
    Cary is soft he plays 10yds off of wide outs.
    Jimmy is stiff and maybe we should think about moving him to safety. But I dont want to overract.
    Kindle not good.

Positives

Thompson looked really good.
    Pierce looked good I really like his running style.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Kick return team looks awful, Tucker needs to put them through the EZ during the season. How Rosberg still has a job is beyond me, they almost had 2 punts blocked as well.
    I completly agree with you this has been going on for the last 2yrs. I mean if this is still happening this yr we really need to look into bring someone else in.

Jimmy is fine, he had one bad play where he had good coverage but fell down.

Cary does need to tighten up his coverage and I believe he will once the season starts why show and play it all now??

iggyman555 Guest

Bmore Ravens Fan Page
    ‎@JasonButtCBS: In postgame interviews, John Harbaugh said Courtney Upshaw (strained shoulder) and Justin Boren (ankle) will get MRIs tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Bmore Ravens Fan Page
    ‎@JasonButtCBS: In postgame interviews, John Harbaugh said Courtney Upshaw (strained shoulder) and Justin Boren (ankle) will get MRIs tomorrow.
    Boren was probably going to get cut and Upshaw was not going to make an impact early anyway. Use the new IR rule for upshaw. he needs it even if he were healthy so he can get down to the weight the Ravens want him to play at which is not a knock on him they just want him to be at a lower weight that he is used to playing at.

This is nothing like showing to camp overweight or out of shape its just not being at the NFL weight for your position.

Remember Suggs as a rookie was MUCH smaller than he is now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    Ok here are my thoughts

Negatives
    Cody looked horrible at times he was getting pushed all around and alot of times he was not getting double and still getting knocked off the ball. Alot of the runs came up the middle.
    Kruger looked stiffed and lost at times. In the run game he was getting knocked off the ball.
    B.A is horrible.
    Upshaw looks slow and sluggish he needs to lose 10 lbs. He seems as though he cannot keep his feet and ends up on the ground.
    Cary is soft he plays 10yds off of wide outs.
    Jimmy is stiff and maybe we should think about moving him to safety. But I dont want to overract.
    Kindle not good.

Positives

Thompson looked really good.
    Pierce looked good I really like his running style.
    I thought Jimmy Smith played well apart from the play where he tripped. He looked better than Cary Smith anyways.

We seriously need to get Andre Carter in for a visit, problem is, we barely have any money to give anyone.