Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
"They" as in the people who want Obama relected, and they as in the people who "tried to figure how best to use this tape".

You're going to believe what you want and so am I. But I was just looking at the Fox news poll in VA (BHO +5) guess what... they oversampled Dems by...? 5, yet the electorate has (R) +3.

The polls are just simply over sampling democrats, plain and simple. And don't forget about voter enthusiasm
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...over-democrats
You counter the people who want to get Obama reelected with a site that does not want Obama to get reelected? You don't see the irony there?

Right now, I give as much credence to the Breitbart as I do Mother Jones. Both are agenda driven, neither are going to go out of their way for facts.

Yes, we disagree. But I am using past history and Political Science as my guide. Mitt is in trouble. Plain and simple. His message is not getting out and when it does, it's stale and boring. This should be a landslide right now. Instead, we have to hope for a miracle in the debates or an October surprise from Mitt if he has a chance of winning.