Teams the chargers have faced

Just looking over the games the chargers played this season!

Raiders and Titans! Honestly, their tests have been much the same as ours! I agree with the posts about Philip Rivers, this D isn't the Raiders or Titans...he is going to have issues...

I reckon the D win this game for us, any thoughts on the teams they have played?

Blog Entries

Re: Teams the chargers have faced

don't underestimate the Chargers just because they did well against those two teams...

We did so great against TB, but look how we played against the Browns! The Raiders even had some success against our pass defense. We need to come into this thing fighting HARD.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

They havent face a crowd like they will this week
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by braven98 View Post
    They havent face a crowd like they will this week
    Oakland isn't a tough crowd?

The most any team can do is win the game. Against a bad opponent, the mark of a good team is to win the game convincingly. Well, the Chargers have been convincing.

The good news? The Ravens have been convincing too, at least as many times as the Chargers have. Going on the road against a division opponent is tough, especially one that hates you. Of course, the Chargers did that too, shutting out the Raiders in week one... but then again, those were the Raiders. The Browns actually have talent and will win 5-6 games this year, if not more... the Raiders cannot possibly look worse than they have so far.

This is the second in a season full of tough but winnable games. We won the first one against a Tampa Bay team that had every reason to look good against us (but turned out to be terrible). There is a plan of attack that will work against a team like the Chargers, and we have a quarterback capable of implementing it. From their side, I'd be more worried about telling Rivers to go win the game by passing for first downs against our secondary.

The fact remains that whoever wins this game is going to establish themselves among the elite teams in the NFL... and it's possible that both teams will be considered elite, regardless of which one wins (see Seattle vs. Chicago). It won't be easy, but it can be done.

Wow man, that was a really good post!

Lets hope for a win as you say but if we are on the losing side of things but within a score then it is not the end of the world

This is a true test for both teams. It's going to depend on who's D shows up and kicks some major @$$!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Everyone was saying how bad the Ravens looked against Cleveland. Well they didn't look bad Cleveland is in our division and these type games are always the harder ones. So what the Chargers have beat the Titans and the Raiders. Being at home will help us and Rivers hasn't faced a Defense like the Ravens. Man is he in for a surprise.

In weeks 1 & 2, both SD and the Ravens played winless teams. Yet, no matter how you slice it, Tampa Bay's defense is better than whatever the Titans are fielding these days.

12th MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Rivers is the key,how does he handle all those defensive looks?
    How does he handle the crowd noise?

If the Ravens can make the Chargers one dimensional the Ravens should have the game in the bag.

McNair has to be sharp from the get go.The O'line has to get their protection
    on,like their lives depend on it.Its going to be pretty close everywhere else.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.