Blog Entries

Do you wanna know why the Oakland Raiders deserved this?

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T USE TAIWAN JONES!!!!!! I went through all that trouble, picking him up in both of the leagues and talking smack all week long, only for them to not even use him. Instead of putting him behind Reece, they just move Reece back and leave out the FB. Newsflash, Reece didn't do shit.

Al Davis must be rolling around in his grave. They can get Heyward Bey's dropsy ass on the field for speed, but can't get Jones on the field, with two RBs hurt?

After Baltimore has clearly shown itself to struggle stopping the run, with FBs making holes everywhere, you try to run out of the singleback with the FB turned RB? I don't care how athletic he is, unless his name is Jim fucking Brown, that's bad coaching.

Fuck the Raiders. I'm now fighting for my fantasy life this week.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Do you wanna know why the Oakland Raiders deserved this?

Are you on Football's Future by any chance? I heard the same complaint about Taiwan over there, LOL.

Blog Entries

Re: Do you wanna know why the Oakland Raiders deserved this?

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Are you on Football's Future by any chance? I heard the same complaint about Taiwan over there, LOL.
    Seriously! The Raiders were so poorly coached today......... continuously blitzing Flacco when it was clear that he was beating it. Trying to run Reece out of the singleback.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore