Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

1. Season Tickets

Anybody heard when season tickets are going to be mailed out? I figured it would probably be sometime next week.

Blog Entries

Re: Season Tickets

I think its usually mid July. So probably in the next 2-3 weeks

Blog Entries

I just checked my emails from last year that they sent telling us they would be mailed and the email was sent on July 19 so if they do things the same this year we should have our tickets the week of 7/22-7/28. But last year there was the lockout so things may be a little earlier this season

Last year was an aberration. I seem to recall in previous years that they were mailed out the first week of July. I'm expecting them sometime next week since this is a holiday week.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

in 2010 the Ravens sent the Email letting PSL holders know that the tickets were mailed July 15. so its usually mid to late July

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Last year was an aberration. I seem to recall in previous years that they were mailed out the first week of July. I'm expecting them sometime next week since this is a holiday week.
    I don't ever recall tickets coming that early. I recall some years, when there were early Agust exhibition games scheduled, that I started nervously checking the mailbox each day as the late July days ticked off the calendar.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

maybe we will get tickets with the oppsoing team, date and time this year versus the game #1, game #2......

anybody win anything? look at the "ravens rewards" section and click on the winners PDF.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Tickets.aspx

I didn't win anything but recognized names of two people from high school. They both won autographed footballs.

As for the tickets, I expect them to have the opponent, date, and time this year since the schedule has been finalized and published.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

10. Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I didn't win anything but recognized names of two people from high school. They both won autographed footballs.

As for the tickets, I expect them to have the opponent, date, and time this year since the schedule has been finalized and published.
    I won an apparel package, have no idea what comes with that, would be cool with the new authentic jersey, the letter said it will come closer to the season

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Nightmare View Post
    I won an apparel package, have no idea what comes with that, would be cool with the new authentic jersey, the letter said it will come closer to the season
    I don't think they have started making the Ravens authentic jerseys yet. if your package includes one that would explain why it wont ship until closer to the season

I contacted the ravens ticket office via email last week and they said tickets will be mailed out starting this Wednesday. So you should expect to get it by early next week.