Blog Entries

Rasmussen has mitt up by +5

Who would have thunk it in June?

McCain didn't lead til and only by +2 in Sep after he got the convention bump. Then the market crashed in October and OBY won in November.

GOPs are excited at this point.

DEMs worry in panic mode except for our
    incumbent homer.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-24-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Re: Rasmussen has mitt up by +5

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Who would have thunk it in June?

McCain didn't lead til and only by +2 in Sep after he got the convention bump. Then the market crashed in October and OBY won in November.

GOPs are excited at this point.

DEMs worry in panic mode except for our
    incumbent homer.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    no doubt. its over. Don't even worry about the Bloomberg poll that has Obama +13 and every other national poll being + Obama. Don't worry about the state polls where Obama is still anywhwere between +50 and +100 in the electoral vote. Don't worry about the recent CO being +7 Obama, latest Fla, being +4 Obama, latest NH being +5 Obama, latest WI being +6 Obama, MI being +8. Dang don't even worry about the latest Generic Congressional being +4 Dems!

Nah... Rassmussen, at least for the day, is all that matters.

I can say that this Presidential election is rounding out to be a lot like my favorite type of Ravens game. I love watching Ravens games where the Ravens come out strong and stomp their opponent early on where you get to sit back and enjoy the spanking. But then I like for the opponent to score with a hail mary or something before halftime and maybe score on a turnover early in the second half so that the opponent's fans are back in the game...albeit a bit delusionally but none the less...hopeful again. The Ravens then score a couple times to finish the game strong and you get to watch the opposing fans get crushed not just once, but twice. Romney just needs to get a bit closer to Obama in the state polling as it still isn't close enough for the second crush yet.

Blog Entries

Bloomberg? ILMAO

Gallup, The other natl poll besides Rasmussen has OBY up by just +1. See real clear link above. That 1 pt is well within the margin for error meaning it's a tie but Rasmussen is far
    more accurate than Gallup.

Again, Galen's polls don't reflect the registered or likely voters and their wording of the surveys
    solicits the results they want.

You loved it when Rassmussen said unless there's a curve ball thrown, OBAMA will beat McCain by 6%.

Guess what? He did, he did.

This is from the DEMs #1 web site as quoted by
    Wiki:

According to Politico, "Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome."[29]

At the end of the 2008 presidential election, there were eight national tracking polls and many other polls conducted on a regular basis. Polling analyst Nate Silver reviewed the tracking polls and said that while none were perfect, and Rasmussen was "frequently reputed to have a Republican lean", the "house effect" in their tracking poll was small and "with its large sample size and high pollster rating [it] would probably be the one I'd want with me on a desert island."[30] After the election, Rasmussen's poll was rated as the most accurate.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-25-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Rasmussen got the Kerry election right too when all Galen's phony early exit polls had Kerry winning by a land slide just as his polls
    have OBY winning by a land slide now. ILMAO.

Another example of DEM polls polling only DEMs and in that case mostly female DEMs and mainly Hispanic female DEMs.

The idea was to get voters still at work to give
    up thinking the election was over.

I remember I was so upset I left the office and ran out to the car to turn on Sirius Radio and those guys said all the exit polls were phony and they interviewed all DEMs.

Get out to vote they said.

By the time I got home and turned on TV Bush was leading and never looked back.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-25-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Today Rasmussen has it back to a +2 pt lead
    which is in the margin for error meaning its
    tied.

Gallup gives Mitt a +1 pt lead.

According to Real Clear.