Lightbulb Here's an idea i've been thinking about.

With our new HB Willis McGahee. and our "new" looking O... Will, or do you think that we can run or go into a 2 HB set. Now every one had hear that Will the Thrill can and likes to run from a no FB set. Do you think that we would be able to throw off teams and maybe make some great plays by having 2 or 3 Runnin Backs sitting back there. Now right noe i love our O, and all 3 of our HB. i think that if we got into a set with 1 TE (Heap), 1 WR(I'd say Clayton woulkd be best), and 3 HB (Will, Mike and Musa) we could scare alot of teams. cuz we trust all said players. here are some things i think we can do from this set.

1. Run with any of the three backs. all good in there own way.

2. set it up like that and have the other team go into a 4-5 and the put heap out to wr and willis to slot and foruce a T.O or get a free play.

3. Make it a pass and have Musa and Willis go for a pass, and having Clayton (or mason) and Heap out there we have 4 targets to go to still. and leave Mike back to block.

4. We'd haver the BEST play action from this set up. We can play action a run or pass. and we all know that McNair can sell the PA (well not with Jamal) i think have heap run a slant and Willis in the flats, give Mike a PA then turn to a PA off Musa and a quick pass would work great.

Well theres lots we can do with our O :) . Tell me if yous think it can work or am i just liveing in a dream world on this one.
    Last edited by otherside_of_tracks; 08-10-2007 at 01:48 PM.
    What you talkin' about Willis?

Blog Entries

Re: Here's an idea i've been thinking about.

I was hoping we worked out a set last year with Jamal AND MA in the backfield, but that never happened, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

That said, MA can be a backup FB or a RB, so getting a set where both he and Willis is on the field would be a nice curveball, and I hope we run some plays with that.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Here's an idea i've been thinking about.

The T formation?