My friends and I do a Bad Boys Fantasy Draft every year and I wanted to see if the board was interested in doing the same.

The premise is simple (and kind of sad ... but kind of fun). You "draft" players / teams to your team and you get points when they are arrested for various infractions of the law.

For example, if you had drafted the Giants as your NFL team, you'd have some points this morning thanks to Diehl getting locked up for DUI. Each alleged crime carries a point value. DUI's get 2 points, various misdemeanors get 5, felonies get you 7. If the players gets convicted of their respective crimes, you get an extra point. If you had picked Diehl as your player, you get both the team and the player points.

We can do it for fun or for a winner-take-all prize -- up to you all. We do it in 7 rounds. Each player getting one pro sports player from the NFL, NBA and MLB and one team from each mentioned league. The last spot is the "celebrity" spot. You can add anyone who is considered famous. It could be a politician, a Hollywood type, or even another sports star.

The length of the season is open. We can make it from now until the final second of the Super Bowl to keep it simple.

Any takers?