Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its a good thing they held him back

A rod has been getting beamed left and right yet he shows so much self control and doesnt retaliate, and all this because he said Ha. Its a good thing that most of the Yankee players held him back otherwise it would have been ugly. As fans of sport we should also congratulate him for hitting 500 hrs--hey at least its legit.

WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Re: Its a good thing they held him back

"As fans of sport we should also congratulate him for hitting 500 hrs--hey at least its legit."

I'm not saying he's NOT legit but why does he get a free pass in this era? Raffy didn't look like he used steroids and had a very consistent career with his power numbers.

We are in an era in baseball where no man who is currently playing should automatically be given the benefit of the doubt just because he doesn't look like Barry "Giant Cranium" Bonds.

Just to repeat, I don't believe A-rod is a juicer, but we can never say for certain.

Boo Barry Bonds. Yay A Rod. Boo Bud Seilg. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Anyone who believes that A-Rod is not using some form of Performance Enhancing Drug is an idiot.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Anyone who believes that A-Rod is not using some form of Performance Enhancing Drug is an idiot.
    Why Because your pissed that Raffi couldnt help himself? ARod is clean. Layoff!
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    A rod has been getting beamed left and right yet he shows so much self control and doesnt retaliate, and all this because he said Ha. Its a good thing that most of the Yankee players held him back otherwise it would have been ugly. As fans of sport we should also congratulate him for hitting 500 hrs--hey at least its legit.

A Rod is possibly the best baseball player of all time, at last among the greatest. However the (Ha) incident, following the "girlie" slap of the ball on his way to 1st base just shows what a PUNK he is! No A-ROD fan here!

To explain my position further. If the question is, how good is X for the game of baseball, the answer, expressed as a 3d grade mathematical formula, is:

A-Rod > Barry Bonds > Bud Selig
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Why Because your pissed that Raffi couldnt help himself? ARod is clean. Layoff!
    You have to be CRAZY to separate him from this controversy. The man is HUGE. Roger Clemens is another Yankee I'd bet my left pinky toe that did steroids. Giambia too obviously. In fact, what I think will come out this offseason is that prior to '03, 300-500 players were involved with 'roids. I think you will also find that no fewer then 100 players are still on HGH. That number, IMO could be as high as 400-500, CURRENT users. AROD would be very high up my suspected list.

You have to be CRAZY to separate him from this controversy.
    Just because you suspect that he is doing roids doesnt mean he is. ARod is a natural. When he was with Seatle and texas everyone loved him. Now you want to discredit a legit player just because he is a Yankee. That sucks but I guess it comes with the territory.

Is Giambi? Well he said he was sorry for something but I still cant determine what it was he was apologizing about. Until someone tells me hes done it and he admit to it then I'll believe it. As far as Clemons He does appear to have some of the characterics of doing roids, you know watermelon type head and shit but I have to believe MLB would have raised more questions if they felt he was on it.

The "HA!" incident showed ARod is a little bitch. He was a bitch with Seattle, a bitch with Texas, and he's a higher-profile bitch as a Yankee.

Oh, and Giambi did admit to using steroids before a grand jury. That came out what, 3 years ago?

The "HA!" incident showed ARod is a little bitch. He was a bitch with Seattle, a bitch with Texas, and he's a higher-profile bitch as a Yankee.
    Bitch? What kind of talk is this toward the youngest player to hit 500 home runs? Hes a great player, just admit it and stop being angry. So what he tried to gain an advantage by yelling HA, Im grateful thats the only kind of advantage he sought out (instead of roids) besides I've seen many players do that shit on the softball field plenty of times.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Jose Conseco has another book coming out, or so I head on the radio a day or two ago, and he apparently hinted he has a bomb to drop about ARod. Maybe it is that he doesn't juice, but I wouldn't count my chickens.

Frankly, I am disgusted with baseball.

When I first heard Selig would not be in SF last night I thought "good, Bonds doesn't deserve the recognition" but then I realized Selig and the owners are as much to blame for this as the players. They should all be made to watch it and while it won't happen it would be great if the fans all booed when he breaks Aaron's clean record.