Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    Speaking of Kruger...does it bother anyone that prior to being drafted he claims he never heard of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Does this says anything about his love /commitment for the game. If this is an old story my apologies...just heard him say this over the weekend. FYI I'm aware of his missionary work (let the jokes begin on that).
    :ot
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

ACL rumor is false. Terrell is actually pregnant (due end of August) - should be available for opener.

Blog Entries

OP : "I'm hearing rumors that Sizzle has torn his ACL. Not sure if I can trust the source or not, but just seeing if anyone else has heard this?? Really really hope its not true."

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Lay off him guys, unless he's a troll he doesn't deserve this, he asked a simple question, and as it turns out no one else here has heard anything about it.
    leach, (1) 'rumors' is plural (2) he's not sure if he can trust the source (3) this is not a simple question[?] (4) perhaps nobody has heard it because it's not true (5) IMO this is a wasted thread... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm okay with someone asking a question. I'm not okay with someone posting that Suggs tore his ACL without any backup to support the statement.

Maybe the guy asked the question so he could bust his coworker who claims to have inside info on the Ravens?
    Exactly, thought this would be the best place to get to the bottom of it.

Update: Co-worker is sticking by his source, but is now saying "some type of Achillies injury" If nothing else, made work interesting today. Feel free to delete the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Latest from an "inside" source : My cousin's best friend has an uncle whose son knows the janitor at The Castle. He (the janitor) is looking into this as I post. I'll be back when I get the latest update... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I heard that too. I also heard they both had rectal prolapse which is why team doctors found the TB.
    Id like to confirm this while also adding the rectal prolapse was apparently a result of sphincter paralysis.

I know a guy who sterilizes the medical instruments.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1217 View Post

Update: Co-worker is sticking by his source, but is now saying "some type of Achillies injury" If nothing else, made work interesting today. Feel free to delete the thread.
    So we've gone from an ACL injury to some type of Achilles injury. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Sounds like your co-worker is yanking your chain.

Before you know it, it will be a hip pointer, then the rotator cuff, and if that doesn't fool you, tennis elbow. Let's hit up all the joints.

FYI, the 30 or so seconds it took for my brain to process the title of this thread, click the link and read enough posts to realize there's nothing to this ranks up there for Worst 30 Seconds of the Year So Far.

this thread was worth it simply for the 'no, because i am a rapist' joke.

Did some of you even read the post?

The OP wasn't spreading a rumor.

He simply asked if anyone else had heard it.

Some of the responses to him/her are pretty shitty.

PP