Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Attention Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    It's just my opinion, If your happy with the games I don't hold it against you. I'm just tired of ugly football. Anquan Boldin was a beast before he came to the Ravens and I was so pumped for him to play here but he's been basically non exsistant and I don't think that's his fault.

If Manning was throwing him the ball he would be the best reciever in the league. I'll bet that the Denver recievers improve by leaps and bounds next year.
    I did say you're entitled you your opinion of Manning and Flacco. My main issue was the evidence you chose to make your point.

I checked the stats and learned that Joe had a better year last year than Manning.

From that angle, yes, I'm satisfied with boring Joe.

Am I being facetious? Yes. But I sure wouldn't want to be flaunting Manning in everyone's face right now because I am not so sure it will go swimmingly in Denver.

Let's just say I'm taking a wait and see attitude on both Manning and Flacco right now. Am I completely sold on Joe? No. I'm not convinced he'll ever by in the category Manning once was in. But I'm not dissatisfied at all that he is quarterbacking the Ravens. I think he can play better and fully expect him to continue to do so.

I also think Boldin can play a hell of a lot better. I'm not sure that he cures all those drops just by having a different guy throw to him. Both Boldin and Ray Rice were in the top ten more most dropped passes last season.

Now we agree.
    Great. So we'll see you again when the Broncos come to town and you're sporting your broncos apparel. Agree?

Blog Entries

Most probably a broncos troll, jealous of our success while his team finishes 8-8 at best in a good year.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Ermm, no. But you are a Broncos fan, and normally fans of other teams don't spend much time with us. Go hang out with your buddies.

It's the internet, they're only a few clicks away!
    My 420+ post compared to your 4,139 tells me you should shut your computer off more often. I rarely ever "hangout" on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Let's just say I'm taking a wait and see attitude on both Manning and Flacco right now. Am I completely sold on Joe? No. I'm not convinced he'll ever by in the category Manning once was in.
    Interesting enough Peyton Mannings stats are far superior to Eli Mannings, yet Eli has two rings while Peyton has one.

Comparing Joes numbers to Elis over the first four years of their careers, Joe has been the superior player as far as stats are concerned.

Similar to Joe, Eli has pretty good road game playoff numbers while Peytons are pretty crappy in the win/loss column.

Should be interesting to see if Peyton Manning can continue to look good passing with good numbers during the season, and then again be eliminated more often then not when it matters most.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Oh I forgot you can only post on this forum if you only have good things to say about the Ravens.
    :word

Ah, the classic internet insult...I've only posted 400 times, so I'm a cool guy. Your 4,000 posts make you a friendless loser. You have an odd sense of logic.

Oh, you're one of those.

Ok.

Take an unpopular opinion on a controversial issue? Check.
    Change the subject when cornered? Check.
    Personal attacks? Check.

f_troll2m_5069b5e.jpg
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Most probably a broncos troll, jealous of our success while his team finishes 8-8 at best in a good year.
    I agree, this guy was never really a Ravens fan.

Blog Entries

Good. One less band wagon fan.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I am surprised this thread hasn't been shut down yet.

troll face.jpg
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Yeah, this one went nowhere fast.

Shame on me for not listening to my instincts