Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Romney vs Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So you've been researching this your whole life and know you're right? Yet you've made errors?

Sorry Trap. I was wrong (to a degree) about polygamy, you were wrong about the cross, not believing in Jesus, being "Satan Worshipers" etc.

Stop twisting things around. You've been doing it for two days now. I said they didn't believe in Jesus like
    we do. That's why the Mormons walked out of my house when I asked them to accept him. While they say
    the believe in Jesus they believe he is the brother of Lucifer. The Bible doesn't say that. It says Jesus
    was the only begotten son of God. They don't believe in the trinity of the 3 God head - God, Son and
    the holy Ghost/Spirt. I posted two links showing those are recognized satanic symbols on their temple.
    Here's yet another link showing these as recognized satanic symbols including Baal's Sun God whom
    God admonished. The scripture verses I posted above explains all that but of course you don't believe
    in scripture verse. These are the same symbols on their building(s).

http://a-voice-in-wilderness.blogspo...-in-world.html

That coincides with their belief that Lucifer was Christ's brother which the Bible doesn't say. Stop
    distorting what was said. You're still reaching for straws.

I am glad you think you're right, that's important to you about your views, but judging others for what they believe? I find Mormons way more tolerant of others views than you are of theirs. How does that saying go judge not lest ye be judged?

God is doing the judging as he judged Smith and Young for all those wives they had plus all the other
    Mormons. I didn't just any one person. I'm saying the same about as atheists that don't believe in
    Christ.
    You need to worry about God judging you and even if I'm wrong on the symbols, that's just a small
    fraction of all the points you were proven wrong on.

I just found this which explains what I've been saying for two days about what Mormons actually
    believe in Christ. Hope this helps but I'm sure it wont.

What Mormons and Christians believe about salvation

Mormons

Mormons believe that all men are saved from suffering through Jesus Christ's death on the cross. This thereby states that all men are redeemed from their sin and can all achieve the great reward of heaven.

Christians

Christians believe that Jesus Christ, God's son, died on the cross for the world's sins, but there is another very important step. In order to become a Christian, one must accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior. This step is not respected by the Mormons.
    That's why the two Mormons walked out of my house. They wouldn't accept Christ which you don't
    understand because you won't either.

That's why God will judge you. I'm trying to reach you man, not judge you. I'm probably the last
    person you'll ever hear this from before you die. My next door neighbor heard it from me last
    summer and accepted Christ. Three weeks later he died of cancer and I was just talking to his
    wife this morning about it and she's receptive. He told her what he did.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-07-2012 at 02:06 PM.