Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grapevine: Changes at M&T, Grubbs returning, tailgating fees, the incredible Damien Berry and more...

The Ravens quest to find a replacement for Ben Grubbs may be taking a complete detour. A league source has indicated that Commissioner Roger Goodell is extremely perturbed by the Saints’ appeals of the punishments levied following the aftermath of Bounty Gate and those appeals could result in even more action by The Commish.

In the opinion of one insider Goodell could unwind all free agent signing made by the Saints including the team’s signing of Ben Grubbs. If that happens Grubbs’ agent Pat Dye has hinted that the move could bring him right back to Baltimore to accept the deal that Ozzie Newsome extended a few weeks ago. That deal is said to be on par with the one Marshal Yanda signed in 2011.

This and other news, notes & the inside skinny HERE
    Last edited by TL24x7; 04-01-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Grapevine: Changes at M&T, Grubbs returning, tailgating fees, the incredible Damien Berry and more...

Would be huge if we could get Grubbs back. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
    90% of the game is half mental

Re: Grapevine: Changes at M&T, Grubbs returning, tailgating fees, the incredible Damien Berry and more...

:o

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    The Ravens quest to find a replacement for Ben Grubbs may be taking a complete detour. A league source has indicated that Commissioner Roger Goodell is extremely perturbed by the Saints’ appeals of the punishments levied following the aftermath of Bounty Gate and those appeals could result in even more action by The Commish.

In the opinion of one insider Goodell could unwind all free agent signing made by the Saints including the team’s signing of Ben Grubbs. If that happens Grubbs’ agent Pat Dye has hinted that the move could bring him right back to Baltimore to accept the deal that Ozzie Newsome extended a few weeks ago. That deal is said to be on par with the one Marshal Yanda signed in 2011.

LMAO...It's that time of year for Tony's annual "check the date of the article" Grapevine!

Good stuff Tony!

Blog Entries

Hey Tony, I believe your stuff 364 days a year :) ... Bc

lol

Blog Entries

I know its coming every year and look forward to it just to see what you come up with and who falls for it. Nice work as always

Blog Entries

I told you new Sunspot guys not to come in here on April fools day. Tony comes
    up with a great one every year but he wasn't getting me this year. His best joke was getting us to believe a new Ginos was opening. I'm still laughing and still pissed it wasn't true but actually Tony cheated a little this year. Note the time
    of his post - 10:40 last night.

He pulled a Michael Oher false start. Gotcha Tony! LOL

I just wish he would pass some of his great sense of humor over to his newest
    MODs-lol.

Mr. T and Fanatic always had great ones.

MICHAEL OHER CAN BE BEAT. MEL KIPER
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-01-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Started to think hoax from the stadium build. But O'M won't get my grill money and hands off my beer!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Lmao, the only thing that was reasonable was O'Malley charging at tailgating. He taxes everything else was wondering when he'd see that cash cow.

Blog Entries

Well nobody will be fooled now that its out in the open...unless they go straight to the article.

Nice one though Tony.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post

Wow, wouldn't that be cool!