Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some ideas

Need some ideas

Okay guys, I know this is a little OT, but it's the offseason. My wife has two friends who are from Pittsburgh. Yup, you guessed it, Steeler fans. They were visiting two weekends ago, and one of them covered up my Ravens garden stone with a plain landscaping stone. I just noticed it this week. I know, I know, shame on me. So anyway, I'd like to get her back. I thought about sending her some purple flowers, but that probably wouldn't work out well. I was going to sign her up for the Purple for Women thing the Ravens do since I have her email address, but I couldn't get it to work. Not sure why. So do any of you have any clever ideas for getting back at her?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Need some ideas

There's always murder...

Blog Entries

photo shop a pic of her face in a ravens jersey and send out a mass email to her workplace, facebook, etc.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Divorce ...

Blog Entries

Send her a Tebow jersey or pic or something. Come on dude they lost to freakin Tebow, make them pay!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

6. Re: Need some ideas

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    photo shop a pic of her face in a ravens jersey and send out a mass email to her workplace, facebook, etc.

A subtlely placed Ravens' bumper sticker on her car. Maybe she doesn't notice it but other Yinzers do.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    A subtlely placed Ravens' bumper sticker on her car. Maybe she doesn't notice it but other Yinzers do.
    hahaha thats whats up!

Maybe a lifesize outdoor cutout of Demaryius Thomas stiff-arming clark in their yard. Subtle bumper sticker's not bad either.

Get a terrible rag and abuse it 4 or 5 different ways, wrap some cow patties in it and put it in the mail for her.

Take them to the bar, get her drunk and a nice sized Ravens tattoo.

Paint their vehicle purple.

Get a crew and paint their house purple.

Pay for an ad in their local paper with their name included voicing their love of all things Ravens.
    Last edited by Ravens825; 03-08-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This!!!!

Blog Entries

Dont get me wrong, the idea of putting a ravens sticker on a steelers fan's car is absolutely hilarious, but in the realm of practical jokes that may be going a little too far unless you flat out just don't like the person and there would be no way for them to trace it back to you.

Maybe I'm different, I dont know, but there are a few things that you just don't fuck with and a car is one of them, IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.