Thread: Ticketmaster?

Blog Entries

Ticketmaster?

Ok, so I decided I need to try to get tickets for a home Ravens game this year, and I want to try to grab tickets at face value through Ticketmaster when they go on sale Friday.

I'm a little worried though, because I still can't find them on the Ticketmaster website (Doesn't even show an upcoming sale for any tickets except away games). Is this normal, or am I looking in the wrong place?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Ticketmaster?

Just bite the bullet and look on the secondary market (eBay, Stub Hub). You might have about a 10 minute window for buying them thru Ticketmaster and even they will probably be scattered singles.

Blog Entries

I probably will, but I got to try getting the face value first...eBay looks pretty bad, cheapest I can find, the current bids are above what I would pay at ticket brokers. Does anyone have any reccomended ticket broker sites that seem to have the best deals?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Call the Ravens ticket office and/or Ticketmaster.

i have tried ticketmaster the past 4 years looking for 2 tix together and come away with 0. Tried online, phone and going in person. No problem if you want singles though.

6. Re: Ticketmaster?

Wow that is odd. Normally they are at least on there with a note saying "on sale july 27th at 10am". But they dont even have that. Here is the list:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/805901?list_view=1

But it doesnt show any home games for now.

the last 2 years the single game tickets have sold out in like 1 min. nothing available on ticketmaster and i got in right when it opened, no singles, no club level, i tried for anything. nothing there. Only a lucky few got tickets.

The broker i use for away game is cheappricedtickets.com they have always been the least expensive. They currently have seats in the range of $74+ for uppers and $140+ for lowers. but depends on the game. But for home games a local broker gets better prices, like ticketsnow.com or greatseats.com (ive used them before they are out of college park)

TRICK- Every broker online sells the exact same seats. They all pool their tickets together but they are all sold at different prices, depending who owns them. They also all charge different fees on top of the ticket prices. SO best thing to do is decide where you want to sit, go to 5 or more broker sites and see which has the best deal, (go all the way to checkout without ordering to get the full total)
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Blog Entries

Thanks for the warning...Ticketmaster definitley had nothing in a decent price range right off the bat, so I've already started selling my fellows on a ticket broker deal...

Now I just need to hope they decide ASAP, so I can grab the cheaper ones before people who didn't luck out on TM go and grab them!