Can we ease up on the Halloweenish, over the top, circus type playoff atmosphere now??

I'm mean save all of that until we actually win the big one..
    I'm just saying..

Blog Entries

Re: Can we ease up on the Halloweenish, over the top, circus type playoff atmosphere now??

So what are we supposed to do when our team makes it to AFCCG?

Re: Can we ease up on the Halloweenish, over the top, circus type playoff atmosphere now??

Celebrate it.. party when we win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    I'm just saying..
    I'm not sure I understand. By atmosphere, do you mean on these boards? In the town and the community? I don't think it needs to be asked to ease up on that type of atmosphere, as that is the natural evolution of losing and not being in the playoffs anymore.

Also, why would anyone ever want to easy up on this kind of thing? The strong bond that this community has with it's team is one of the best parts about being a Ravens fan. Purple Fridays, festivus, ball so hard, the mustache. Those things are fun! Why do you hate fun? Do you want to all wear suits at the local bars and golf clap when we make a play?

If it makes you feel better, I shaved my mustache off this morning. There ya go. No more fun.

I think it's awesome that people got excited about making it to the AFCCG. No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    I'm just saying..
    No disrespect but unless you specify exactly what you mean you clearly don't have a pulse on how much the ravens means to us. This kind of stuff is what part of being a fan means.

this gets my vote for worst post ever- what a waste of space. You make some grandiose statement, and basically no one has any idea what you're even talking about- do you? what's your point? (not that it really matters). if people want to get excited about (whatever) so be it- why are you so judgemental?