UFA and RFA Questions

Is Webb a Restricted Free Agent or Unrestricted Free Agent?

Also, Which UFAs do you see us keeping and which do u see us letting walk and why?

I think we have a bunch of cap space so we should be able to get younger at some positions.

Re: UFA and RFA Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    Is Webb a Restricted Free Agent or Unrestricted Free Agent?

Also, Which UFAs do you see us keeping and which do u see us letting walk and why?

I think we have a bunch of cap space so we should be able to get younger at some positions.
    1. Webb is a RFA, along with Cary Williams, Ellerbe and Matt Lawrence (presently on IR).

2. Of the important ones, they will keep Ray Rice and I would guess that Ben Grubbs, Jarret Johnson and Cory Redding will not be re-signed.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle Matt Birk, Andre Gurode and the Center position.

3. They will not have a lot of Cap space.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I think JJ is gone Kruger is more than likely going to fill his roll fine... Elllerbe will be replaced my a rookie more than likely, while Williams and Webb with be retained....

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    1. Webb is a RFA, along with Cary Williams, Ellerbe and Matt Lawrence (presently on IR).

2. Of the important ones, they will keep Ray Rice and I would guess that Ben Grubbs, Jarret Johnson and Cory Redding will not be re-signed.

3. They will not have a lot of Cap space.
    What kind of cap space are we talking about and where can they create some?

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    I think JJ is gone Kruger is more than likely going to fill his roll fine... Elllerbe will be replaced my a rookie more than likely, while Williams and Webb with be retained....
    Kruger cannot play the run anywhere nearly as well as JJ. I do think JJ - because of age - may be allowed to walk, but I really don't see Kruger being an adequate replacement.

Ellerbe, despite his deficiencies, will likely be back. They usually retain their RFAs.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Grubbs will be re-signed.

I agree that JJ and Redding likely won't.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.