What an awkward game

Hello everyone... patriots fan here. This what one of the most awkward championship games i have witnessed in a long time. So many twists and turns, it was unreal. I am still in complete shock as to how we won that game.

After that stupid play-call by BOB and int by Brady, i was 100 percent sure the game was over. I feel bad for flacco, he played really well and calm under pressure... can't believe your kicker let you down like that.

Good game guys.

I don't see the patriots winning the Sb though

Blog Entries

Re: What an awkward game

It was a good game. Painful as a Ravens fan, but I'll be over that in a few weeks and proud of the season they had. AFC North Champs, swept the division. Made it within a Lee Evans drop of going to the Super Bowl.

All you can realistically ask of a team you root for is that they give it their all every game, and that they give you meaningful games at the end of the year. You want them in the playoffs more often than not. After that, it's a week-to-week league and the ball can bounce funny. The Ravens played well enough to win, but they came up just a little short. The Patriots made just a play or two more.

If it's Pat-Giants, I'll be rooting for the Pats. I'm hoping to see a Harbaugh make it to the Super Bowl, even though that means Jim will outdo John insofar as rookie seasons go.

If by "awkward" you mean, "my team deserved to lose but somehow managed not to," from your perspective sure, you're right.

The Ravens came out, executed their gameplan, shut Brady down, and played well enough to win. The only thing that stopped them were a couple dumb mistakes.

The Patriots made stupid mistakes, played like crap, and should have lost. The final ball just happened to bounce their way.

I can't even imagine how the media will spin this.

Blog Entries

They are saying how great it was that the Pats managed to shakeoff 3 turnovers and still win.

Honestly, the D should get more credit than the offense. They kept Joe Flacco and the running game well in check when they should've melted like hot butter.

Cundiff has to be a goat this offseason for that. That's a pretty rough stink to shed.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Pats win, but brady has subpar performance is what should be said. Talking heads had no choice but to mention that because the stats are there for all to see.Ravens performed as expected, had bad drops again and the kicker missed a crucial feildgoal to tie. Anybody fall asleep during the game? Didn't think so, be happy to watch the NFL replay to see Flacco have an awesome game.