Dickson Needs to Sit

What a waste, the dude can't catch. He is all talk and no action. All that nonsense about the NE TEs and he continually drops balls that are squarely in his hands. Huge momentum killer.

Re: Dickson Needs to Sit

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    What a waste, the dude can't catch. He is all talk and no action. All that nonsense about the NE TEs and he continually drops balls that are squarely in his hands. Huge momentum killer.
    I hope he "sits" on the bus next to Cam on their way out of town - along with Evans

I've seen enough to know Dickson is not the answer at TE. The kid Just. Can't. Play.

I just want to see them salvage him; maybe he'll be productive on special teams in the future. He's definitely #2 at best on the depth chart next season.

That drop at the end of the half killed us.

So many fucking wasted opportunities.

The two big ones are the drop at the half which could have been really helpful to get some points on the board and, perhaps even worse, the false start which gave us a 4th and 6 instead of a 4th and 1.

I remember him being my favorite at the end of 2010 over Pitta but I almost don't want to see him in the game anymore. Doesn't hurt that Pitta has been money all year.

I have believed for a long time Pitta should be starting. Part of playing TE is catching the ball, the other part is blocking. He can't do either.