Ochocinco inactive

1 less problem

Blog Entries

Re: Ochocinco inactive

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    1 less problem
    I may be wrong, but i think he had a death (father ?) in the family so he left the team for a time... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    1 less problem
    for the patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    for the patriots.
    And 1 less for the Ravens to cover in a 5 wide.

Even less chance the Patriots ever go deep. Welker and the TEs are beasts but they aren't going to blow by the coverage. I really want this to not be a Chargers repeat where huge WRs burn us with double moves all day.

6. It's what I would have done if I were them, but still... damn.

Actually a big loss, he has been a Raven thorn for years. Now you will see quicker corners covering TE's and less chance to spread it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Actually a big loss, he has been a Raven thorn for years. Now you will see quicker corners covering TE's and less chance to spread it out.
    Nope. It was not him, it was TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I agree, OchoCinco is one player I was really concerned about....he has a good comfort zone facing us
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Ocho hasn't done much for the Pats this year so they won't miss him much. While he does need to be dealt with, he's not the threat that he was in Cinci. He struggled to learn the NE offense. But yeah, as someone mentioned hopefully this isn't like the chargers game where their receivers burn ours all game.

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    Ocho hasn't done much for the Pats this year so they won't miss him much. While he does need to be dealt with, he's not the threat that he was in Cinci. He struggled to learn the NE offense. But yeah, as someone mentioned hopefully this isn't like the chargers game where their receivers burn ours all game.
    You're right on. Except for that 1 TD, he's been 'inactive' ;) all year.