Next three Wembley games will feature

the St Louis Rams as the home team

First visitors are the Patriots (yawwwwwwn)

I suppose the upside is that'll mean another two AFC teams will visit in subsequent years - do we play the NFC West in that time?

edit: doesn't look like it :(
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Re: Next three Wembley games will feature

It's now unlikely the Raven's will play in the UK in the forseeable, although it is likley there will be a 2nd game elsewhere in Europe.

Ravens could potentially be in line for one of those.

Based on my trip to St Louis this year Week 2, you ain't gonna see any of them fans in London either. The locals in St Louis could care less about that football team. We got into club level and sat on the 50 by the start of the 3rd quarter. The entire row was empty except for 2 locals. Of course Torrey Smith helped empty the seats that day.

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Based on my trip to St Louis this year Week 2, you ain't gonna see any of them fans in London either. The locals in St Louis could care less about that football team. We got into club level and sat on the 50 by the start of the 3rd quarter. The entire row was empty except for 2 locals. Of course Torrey Smith helped empty the seats that day.
    Seems to be the plan, ship teams that can't fill their own stadiums over to the UK and try and build some fan interest.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

And the locals are applauding since the few that have season tickets can take the extra money and buy more baseball tickets.

Gordon should be in BMore around 6p local time. Did anybody see him before he left? Is he sporting a FU?

Quote Originally Posted by ctulb View Post
    Seems to be the plan, ship teams that can't fill their own stadiums over to the UK and try and build some fan interest.
    The won the SB the year before we did. Could there be more of a contrast between the two franchises over the last decade?

After this year I feel it could be our turn.
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

UH OH-----looks like the Rams Convention folk is balking at the deal. I wonder if the other teams stadium authority (that lost a single game) balked in years past. I never really thought about the stadium authority trying to block the moves.

ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission says the Rams' plans to play one home game in London the next three years violates the team's stadium lease.

The CVC said in a release Friday that the lease requires the team to play all its home games at the Edward Jones Dome, and was awaiting a response from the team. Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff did not respond to a telephone message from the Associated Press..