1. Ravens Fan travelling to NE for the Game

Im travelling from Canada with some friends to catch the AFC Championship game! huge ravens fans...was down in baltimore last weekend to see us advance. Trying to gauge how many baltimore fans are making the trip? where are they sitting? tailgate?

im sitting on the baltimore sideline lowerbowl row 16 35ish yardline

GO RAVENS BABY!!!

Re: Ravens Fan travelling to NE for the Game

SO AM I!! i am also travelling with a friend to the game! biggest ravens fan ever, I go to school in waterloo and even flew down to the ravens-cin game earlier this season.

ill be there as well. 7 of us going. well be in section 303. i dont have any tailgating going on, so if Any Ravens fans that are tailgating let me know :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    ill be there as well. 7 of us going. well be in section 303. i dont have any tailgating going on, so if Any Ravens fans that are tailgating let me know :D
    I'm not going this year (did it 2 years ago, so saving my money for Indy!!), head over to the bus lots for tailgating, we found tons of Ravens fans there last time and based on the trips packages being offered they will all be in the bus lot again.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I would agree that you should try to hook-up with Ravens fans that are tailgating. It is the ONLY thing to do up there. One of the worst stadium locations in the NFL, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    One of the worst stadium locations in the NFL, imo.
    Agree. Although addition of Patriot Place at least provides something other than a sea of asphalt e.g. think of Landover and Arrowhead as the worst examples of boring locations.

My recommendation is to park remotely so as to get somewhat ahead of exiting traffic. Travel in any direction just to get away from the stadium, and watch your speed if you sneak through the village of Foxborough. Stadium parking is no worse than in Baltimore. The bus lot suggestion is right on.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Wish I was going! But I did go last year. I stayed at the Holiday Inn about 2 miles north of Gillette Stadium. We parked at a small lot about a 3/4 south of the stadium. When the lot cleared we just turned right and got on the highway.

Yell "O" really LOUD!!!

They'll be four (4) Ravens fans in section 326 row 4 !!!!

9. Re: Ravens Fan travelling to NE for the Game

Awesome, will defintely hit up the bus lots then! haha im actually staying in downtown boston so i'll be getting a special shuttle for the way in and out $50/roundtrip get to stadium 3 hours before...

Glad some raven fans will be in attendance! Will hold down the fort will there haha

yea im just gonna take a shuttle taxi from my hotel to the game. did the same thing 2 years ago in the playoff game think it was like 20 each way

Going too with my 2 kids, sec 333. Any tips on getting there, parking and what to do? I read about Patriot Place, and arrive early bc parking sucks but appreciate any insider info. I will probably stay south of foxboro.