Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Think what you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Hey, if you feel that the defense needs to rough Brady up with cheapshots to win the game, you're entitled to that opinion.
    AFCC game. Do what you have to do. That doesn't mean carry an ax out and hit him. Gotta watch what you say on hear every word is taken the way people want to see it. So you wouldn't want Harrison to put a hit on Brady and co. if it could take you to the SB even if it costs you 15 yards? Not a flagrant hit, but a little after whistle shot to let him know its coming all day long. Sure you would.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I'd rather root for men beating the hell out if each other on a football field
    So would I. Legally beating the hell out of each other.

The Ravens can beat Brady and rough him up just fine playing within the rules - not like Suggs hasn't done it before. What happens when Ngata buries Brady after the whistle, and some Pats linemen decides to get even, gets Ngata hurt, and you lose the Super Bowl because he doesn't play? All this bullshit macho keyboard talk will look pretty silly then.

The Ravens are a better team than they are. You're physical, they're finesse. Just line up and fucking beat them. It doesn't need to be dirty.

So you wouldn't want Harrison to put a hit on Brady and co. if it could take you to the SB even if it costs you 15 yards? Not a flagrant hit, but a little after whistle shot to let him know its coming all day long.
    I'd want Harrison to put a shot on Brady by beating his man and sacking him, or least laying the wood on him as he's getting rid of the ball. That would prove that it really is coming all day long, because the offensive line can't stop him. If I'm Brady and I see that the only way they can touch me is if it comes late with a free 15 yards, I'll encourage them to keep it up, because it makes my job a hell of a lot easier. It wouldn't intimidate me at all.
    Last edited by SteelFaninBMore; 01-20-2012 at 02:01 AM.

So would I. Legally beating the hell out of each other.

The Ravens can beat Brady and rough him up just fine playing within the rules - not like Suggs hasn't done it before. What happens when Ngata buries Brady after the whistle, and some Pats linemen decides to get even, gets Ngata hurt, and you lose the Super Bowl because he doesn't play? All this bullshit macho keyboard talk will look pretty silly then.

The Ravens are a better team than they are. You're physical, they're finesse. Just line up and fucking beat them. It doesn't need to be dirty.
    Your assuming they will try to get even. Has anyone got even with Harrison? My point is Push to and a little over the limit. this has gone on for many a year, but with the wussified world and nfl we live in I can see where your coming from. Better team? maybe. Have you ever seen Ray Rice get piled on after a run? You should the steelers do it. Whats the difference if its Brady and co.

Blog Entries
    Wow, do you guys realize we are in the AFCC game? Carry on talking about cheating...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Hmmm ....

A factoid is a questionable or spurious—unverified, incorrect, or fabricated—statement presented as a fact, but with no veracity. The word can also be used to describe a particularly insignificant or novel fact, in the absence of much relevant context.[1] The word is defined by the Compact Oxford English Dictionary as "an item of unreliable information that is repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact".
    Yeah, that's about right.

The only intentional pain I want Brady to get is hurt feelings afterwards as his team gets crushed by the Ravens. End.

To be the best, you gotta beat the best.

Or you could play within the rules and simply beat the Patriots because you're better than them.

Just a thought.
    Thinking. There's a novel idea.

Blog Entries

If Tommy Boy gets a hard hit or two, so be it. It's football. There is a difference between knocking someone around and maliciously trying to injure someone. I don't wish injury to anyone. Just a good game.

I hope the refs stay out of it and make fair calls for both sides.

The Ravens are good enough to beat the Patriots without having to try and injure anyone.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Haha, I'll tell you what is rich, Patriots fans whining about hit's like it is cheating.

Bastards cheated their way to 3 Super Bowl wins.

As for Tom being greatest of all time, never. Montana never lost a Super Bowl, nor threw an interception in 4 Super Bowls. He was never a little bitch that cried when he got hit, and the NFL never made rules specifically after he got hurt countless times.

Tom is the Greatest Bitch of a Quarterback, but never the greatest of them all. The Giants saw to that.

First, wishing an injury on any player is classless. And - if you believe in such things - can bring bad Karma.

Speaking of the Gannon injury...I remember many a Raider fan boasting about how many QBs their defense had knocked out of the game on their way to the AFCCG. Karma.

Speaking of the Gannon injury II...while Siragusa's hit was cheap, and would no doubt draw a flag today, Gannon was actually injured on a perfectly legal hit by McCrary on his first drop-back.

Lastly, the Ravens (especially under the John Harbaugh era) have not been known as being cheap or dirty players. Tough, yes. Can anyone recall the last time a Raven player really put a cheap shot on a player? I can't. They should just play their game, and if the officials want to throw the flags to protect the "national treasure", there is really nothing they can do about it.

Lock it down, the Karma Police are coming to get you.

Let's line up play a clean hard hitting game and win by being the better team... Crazy idea huh?

As much as I think Brady is a whiney B**** I would never wish injury on him.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    But I'm all for a couple 15 yd roughing the passer calls on Brady or a late hit or any type of penalty that inflicts pain on someone on the Pats offense. Call it bad sportsmanship but I call it getting your moneys worth. No points for 2nd place.
    Why does this not surprise me given you usual posts