Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

This season just needs to end

This is just a mess. Ravens players calling out Ravens players. And Ravens fans calling out Ravens fans. I'm sure this is not going on up in NE.

We are making Eagle fans look calm at this point. It's getting out of hand. What is wrong with everyone? We used to be so excited about getting this deep in the playoffs. Now all we do is complain, yell, complain, and want to fire players and coaches. Unreal. We should be ashamed of ourselves - especially if you are an Orioles fan too.

2. Re: This season just needs to end

Huh?

Re: This season just needs to end

Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the local radio...

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the local radio...
    maybe you have a point, but people are complaining on here too. on top of that you now have our Hall of Fame Safety calling out the QB and it's blowing up on ESPN and national headlines.

Blog Entries

If you listen/read the interview with Ed Reed it's not nearly as bad nor as big of a deal as the media is portraying it to be.

Educate yourself.

It doesn't matter what any of the media pundits say. All that matters is what goes on in the locker room. I doubt Harbaugh is going to let an article/interview that was clearly taken out of context ruin what the Ravens have going for them right now.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Suit yourself. I'm enjoying every minute of it. You never know when we will get this opportunity again.

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    This is just a mess. Ravens players calling out Ravens players. And Ravens fans calling out Ravens fans. I'm sure this is not going on up in NE.

We are making Eagle fans look calm at this point. It's getting out of hand. What is wrong with everyone? We used to be so excited about getting this deep in the playoffs. Now all we do is complain, yell, complain, and want to fire players and coaches. Unreal. We should be ashamed of ourselves - especially if you are an Orioles fan too.
    Take this advice and stop listening to the radio and TV. This way you''ll desensitize yourself to all the doubters and criticism out there. It's much worse than reading this board.

Blog Entries

Truth.

Honestly, this board isn't really that bad at all. Most of the posters are informed and are able to discuss and debate things in a mature and educated manner. There really are only 2 or 3 consistent posters who are just more obnoxious than anything and it's funny to see those guys get their asses handed to them regularly by the well informed posters.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Your response to Ed Reed's comments are just as bad as the media's response. If you want the season to end just stop watching, stop listening to the radio, and stop coming to the message boards and walla! the season has ended for you.

Unless you actually heard the FULL radio broadcast of what Ed said you are only hearing or reading bits and pieces of what actually took place. Therefor you don't have the full story. The media's job is to blow things out of proportion to get more readers/watchers.

Keep this in mind when reading any thing on any news source. If you did hear the whole story Ed called out himself as well. All he really said was the TEAM needs to play better.

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post

Can't say I disagree. The amount of infighting is reaching new heights every day. I know we all have different opinions but I wish we could celebrate the successes of our team rather than focusing on the negatives constantly. I mean, we've been here before (players, coaches, and fans alike) so let's act like it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If you listen/read the interview with Ed Reed it's not nearly as bad nor as big of a deal as the media is portraying it to be.

Educate yourself.

It doesn't matter what any of the media pundits say. All that matters is what goes on in the locker room. I doubt Harbaugh is going to let an article/interview that was clearly taken out of context ruin what the Ravens have going for them right now.
    This was my thoughts exactly. when i heard "Ed Reed calls out QB" I thought oh great now we have turmoil within the team, but after actually hearing what he said its like, really? thats it? I dont think what he said was really that bad and not really much of a knock on Flacco as it was respect for the Texans Defense. This is my problem with the media in general as of late and why i started that Joe Flacco vs the Media thread. some of the stuff theyre saying is just stretched beyond recognition of the truth or intent. seems to be a witch hunt to me.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by RavnFreek View Post
    Your response to Ed Reed's comments are just as bad as the media's response. If you want the season to end just stop watching, stop listening to the radio, and stop coming to the message boards and walla! the season has ended for you.

Unless you actually heard the FULL radio broadcast of what Ed said you are only hearing or reading bits and pieces of what actually took place. Therefor you don't have the full story. The media's job is to blow things out of proportion to get more readers/watchers.

Keep this in mind when reading any thing on any news source. If you did hear the whole story Ed called out himself as well. All he really said was the TEAM needs to play better.
    If all he said was the TEAM needs to play better than why call out a specific player and point to a specific play? There is nothing general about that portion of his comments. Seemed pretty pointed to me (and a lot of other people). I know Ed is Ed but he's been around long enough to know what NOT to say. Guess that great Miami education isn't all it's cracked up to be