1 Winning Drive!! The Show

FYI.. on now..

Been good so far!! This team just LOVES one another!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: 1 Winning Drive!! The Show

Bleed... you will love the WEBBIE highlights!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    That first pick he made against Andre Johnson was a thing of beauty. I almost want to cry watching that play. The Defensive Endzone view in the Gameplan video just made it even that more impressive. I've said it once and i'll say it again, Webbie has the smoothest hips I've seen on a corner since Champ Bailey. To open up your hips that quickly, and beat the receiver to the spot, is something 80 percent of corners in this league cant do. And the other 20 don't study enough film to be able to do it that quickly. I played corner, and that isn't an easy play to make. The most important thing to playing corner physically is smooth hips. My coach always used to harp on that. Webbie on that play as soon as he read an out route, he was already at the spot where the ball was to be thrown. You wake up in the morning what that ability. Its God given. There's no wasted motion. Its Recognize the play, flip your hips, attack it. Bang. Pick. I get so excited watching him play, because he has rare ability.

His 2nd pick was impressive as well, but its more bad choice on Yates part, than great play, it was great coverage, but its more of a conventional play. That first pick was special i'm telling you, not a lot of people can make that play.

Webbie could be great, i'm talking GREAT. If he gets a little stronger and incorporates a solid press technique into his arsenal, Man... wow. Its almost unfair to be that gifted. He also has 4.35 speed. Mind you he's doing all this from an off technique standpoint, sorta in a Champ Bailey Mold, that was what made Champ special his hips were incredible. His height is a non factor, because he has Ed Reed type ball skills, to add to a Strong safety mentality when it comes to tackling. He has it all man. Please stay healthy, because we,Knock on wood and God Willing, could be witnessing the 2nd coming of that #24 guy up in Denver. He's that special.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    He really has elevated his game to Pro Bowl status. I don't mind repeating something we Ravens fans are proud of. The top of the 2008 draft produced, Flacco, Rice, and "Spider" Webb. Thank you Ozzie... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    He really has elevated his game to Pro Bowl status. I don't mind repeating something we Ravens fans are proud of. The top of the 2008 draft produced, Flacco, Rice, and "Spider" Webb. Thank you Ozzie... Bc
    He was part of the 09 draft class...
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    He was part of the 09 draft class...
    Thanx Bleed. Damn that memory of mine when I could have simply Googled it ... Bc