Thumbs up Time To Do What We Do Baltimore!

FANS, PLAYERS, COACHES!

Whatever it was that you did the week of September 3-11, 2011, please do it now!!! :D

However you prepared yourself mentally, physically and spiritually for our Opening home game this year -
    please, PLEASE BALTIMORE do what you do the way that you do it - AGAIN!

You may recall that many Ravens Fans were not fully confident in Our Team that first game of the year, but EVERYBODY knew what the mission was. And man did it ever show!!!

The electricity and energy generated by every single Ravens Player, Coach and Fan in the entire building was unfrickenbelievable baby!!! You could feel it. The announcers talked giddily about it. Even Fans watching on TV at home could feel it! It set the tone for the entire season - AN UNDEFEATED AT HOME SEASON!

Our old rival is no longer in the picture but the Mission remains the same and it MUST be shared by everyone in the Vault on Sunday. MAKE NO MISTAKE - The Texans are a formidable opponent. If we harness the incredible energy that defines Baltimore Fandom - we will be victorious.

I will never forget the wall to wall smiles in the stands on Opening Day. I am SO looking forward to that incredible intensity again!

So make your gameplan for the week.
    Gotta do what you do - Again!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Re: Time To Do What We Do Baltimore!

So what is your plan to get ready this week Ravens Fans?

Do you think you can BRING IT like we did Opening Day?

NOTE: If you sold your playoff tix to somebody - i hope you prepared them properly!
    If you bought playoff tix from a reglar season ticket holder, you gotta bring it at least as hard as they did!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!