Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Will the Perception of Matt Ryan Change?

Even if Joe helps the Ravens win the Super Bowl, the media might focus on the rush offense and defense. Joe will be unfairly criticized for playing smart football.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Joe will be unfairly criticized for playing smart football.
    I would LOVE for Joe to play horribly smart football for 3 more games!

:)

Even if Joe helps the Ravens win the Super Bowl, the media might focus on the rush offense and defense. Joe will be unfairly criticized for playing smart football.
    I don't think the Ravens will be able to get by the Patriots and then Saints/Packers with a care-taker QB. The fact of the matter is that for the Ravens to win the SB, Flacco is going to have to step-up at some point.

We (and everybody else) are about to find out what we have at the QB position.
    Last edited by PeterB58; 01-09-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Joe will be unfairly criticized for playing smart football.
    Seriously what is up with that. Just had an arguement with a Patriots fan about this. He said Flacco had a terrible year because he didn't throw for 400+ yards in a game once. I counter with the Ravens have a defense and Ray Rice. Joe doesn't have to win every game with his arm like Brady does.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

No, the perception about Ryan has not changed. No post season win again and he had a big hand in it. Should make it fair for Ryan and make all teams build a dome stadium.

There boards sound like us debating Flacco. Half of the fans blame everyone but Ryan and the other half blames only Ryan.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

They're blaming it all on Mike Mularkey - OC. He may be fired if he doesn't quit and go to Jax

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

A story that has not been discussed much is that Joe has been setting up some of these big runs. If I am not mistaken, he has either been audibling out of the pass play, or changing the side of the run.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    There boards sound like us debating Flacco. Half of the fans blame everyone but Ryan and the other half blames only Ryan.
    Very true!

A story that has not been discussed much is that Joe has been setting up some of these big runs. If I am not mistaken, he has either been audibling out of the pass play, or changing the side of the run.
    That issue has died down. Joe has been audibling alot recently. Its very loud and clear at home.