Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Does Denver have ANY chance vs. Pgh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Did anyone think Jacksonville had a chance against the Ravens?
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? NO!

:-)

This is gonna be one fugly playoff game. Denver doesn't have enough offense to get in the end zone. Steelers will get one TD that will make the difference. 13-6 mullets advance.

Denver has no chance.

0.0 (Blutarsky) percent chance of winning.

One thing the Ponies can hang their hats on is the fact that this game has two offenses outmatched by the opposing defenses. It will likely be a low-scoring contest, which can make one random, wacky bounce of the ball into a game-changer.

So, Tim Tebow, you have to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?".

4. Pittsburgh has just not been a good road team all year, even before they were devastated by injuries. Their biggest road win margin was 12 at Arizona. I have no faith in Denver either but if I were gambling here I'd be worried about how many points PIT's giving.

If the Steelers D lets the Broncos O keep the game close, like they have with teams like the Browns in weeks 14 and 17 and the Chiefs week 12, then Tebow will have a chance to make a late game come back. That is the only way that I see the Broncos having a shot.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? NO!

:-)

This is gonna be one fugly playoff game. Denver doesn't have enough offense to get in the end zone. Steelers will get one TD that will make the difference. 13-6 mullets advance.
    Yeah I agree, it's going to be hard to watch. Tebow time is just about over.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

As long as the Denver D can figure out how to get some production out of their backup safeties they've been forced to start they have a chance.

Hate to be the voice of doom & gloom, but ...no.

The league has figured out Tebow. Buffalo's D shut him down. Kansas City's D shut him down. Do you really think Pittsburgh's defense will perform worse than those of the Bills and Chiefs? Charlie Batch could win at QB in this game. Dennis Dixon could win at QB. Hell, Tomlin could probably put the equipment manager behind center for a series or two. Pitt doesn't need a lot of offense, 10 points should be enough to win. Broncos are only in the playoffs courtesy of their mediocre AFCW "competitors". Steelers advance to divisional round and will come to M&T next weekend if Cincy wins in Houston. Which, of course, would mean 3 of the 4 AFC finalists would be from the AFCN.

That said, I think I'd prefer drawing Houston next week...

no... and that's how we want it.

Pitt over Den
    Hou over Cinci

Pitt over NE
    Balt over Hou

Then the AFC Championship showdown comes to Baltimore with Baltimore returning the favor from 2008, and crushing the Steelers, at home, to go onto the Superbowl.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

If Denver doesn't beat them I hope they at least beat them up good physically.

Pray for turnovers.

Blog Entries

I really wont mind playing the Steelers, theyre the inferior team. I think its possible Cincy loses to Houston though. Theyre really good at running the ball and cincy isnt the greatest at stopping it lately. Im not really worried about any of the 3 teams that well possibly face. Were a better team, and were at home. NE is beatable too so hopefully that ends well for us and we dont have to go to foxboro if we dont have to but, im not really worried about them that much either. bills and dolphins both had them dead to rights and let them go, i dont think its much question were a better team than either of those either.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    One thing the Ponies can hang their hats on is the fact that this game has two offenses outmatched by the opposing defenses. It will likely be a low-scoring contest, which can make one random, wacky bounce of the ball into a game-changer.
    Agree with this. Clearly the Steelers are a better team, even with their injuries, but a close game can go either way. I give the Broncos a 20% chance to win it.