Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

OK Raven fans I still need your help!!!!!!!

My survivor poll started with 1488 entries and is now down to 23. I am sure I will need to run the playoffs to get a piece of the pie at the end. There are no picking restrictions!!!! JUST PICK A WINNER!!!

What do you guys think about this week?? Any help will be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

Blog Entries

Re: OK Raven fans I still need your help!!!!!!!

The Giants will defeat the Falcons. I expect your guys to embarrass Tebow, but I don't see your offense pulling away up at Mile High. The Steelers will win, but it will not be pretty. Matt Ryan is a different QB outside of the dome and the Giants pass rush is coming around. Eli will be ready to go against the Falcons defense.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 01-03-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I like the Saints and the Giants at home.

Steelers have more talent than the Broncos but the fact that they have put up 13,3 and 13 in their last three road games scares me against Tebow. I can see that game coming down to field goals and Prater can hit them from 70 in Denver if the weather is good.

Giants, you can be confident with that pick

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Giants will defeat the Falcons. I expect your guys to embarrass Tebow, but I don't see your offense pulling away up at Mile High. The Steelers will win, but it will not be pretty. Matt Ryan is a different QB outside of the dome and the Giants pass rush is coming around. Eli will be ready to go against the Falcons defense.
    So you guys are feeling the Giants?? How about the Saints (-10.5)??

Blog Entries

The Lions can score a tremendous amount of points when they need to. They also have a bunch of double digit comebacks this year. I think they have a better chance to win than the Falcons do.

Blog Entries

I see the Giants/Falcons as a coin toss game; the Falcons can run the ball and expose the Gmen secondary. could go either way IMO.

Saints would be my pick followed by Pitt. Come on Pitt will destroy gods little ponies

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Falcons are a dome team playing outside in January. On the surface it looks like the Falcons are playing good ball right now, but a lot of teams looked good against the Bucs late in the season. Lions are a dome team playing in a dome. I think the Saints will win, but there is a chance that Stafford and Megatron can keep up with Brees and make it interesting.

Blog Entries

Yeah, this is all about the elements, especially when it comes to dome teams. The question is not who will win, it is who do you feel most comfortable assuming will win. We all believe that Pittsburgh's defense will annihilate Tim Tebow. However, if Pittsburgh doesn't put up more points than they have been doing, that leaves a chance that the Broncos could make it interesting with one fluke play, even if it's a long shot.

We expect New Orleans to defeat Detroit, but the Lions get to stay in a dome and could easily make it interesting.

You are not going to pick between two rookies in the Bengals/Texans game.

That leaves the dome Falcons, traveling to East Rutherford, where the Giants pass rush is starting to come alive and Eli is hot. Even though the Giants rush offense has struggled at times, I don't see what Atlanta has to offer, in the form of stopping it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I would take Pittsburgh, to be honest. If not, then New Orleans. I would be nervous trying to pick the other two games.

I am aware of the "Denver D" and "banged up Ben," and I don't care. Denver's offense has a legitmate shot to be flat shut out; Tebow vs Pitts D is a recipe for disaster for the Broncs. The only way I see Pitt losing is if Ben throws like 3 picks or Redman gets fumblitis. And even then, it would be close and Pitt could pull it out.

Excellector,

Super Analysis and I happen to agree with everything you have said. However, the Giants inconsistencies have me super concerned. They win at Pats, at Dallas, at NYJets but have lost at home to the Redskins and Seahawks. Everytime I am ready to say they are good they lose (after Beating Dallas in Dallas then turn around and lose at home to the Skins). I agree they seem to be playing better and their pass rush is super tough. Is that because Dallas' OL is so bad??

As for the NYGiants rush offense, Atlanta's D is 6th vs the rush in the NFL.

I agree I will not be touching the Bengals/Texans game and I hate the thought of taking a road team. So I am surely leaning to one of the NFC games!!!!!
    Last edited by SteelGirl; 01-03-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I would take Pittsburgh, to be honest. If not, then New Orleans. I would be nervous trying to pick the other two games.

I am aware of the "Denver D" and "banged up Ben," and I don't care. Denver's offense has a legitmate shot to be flat shut out; Tebow vs Pitts D is a recipe for disaster for the Broncs. The only way I see Pitt losing is if Ben throws like 3 picks or Redman gets fumblitis. And even then, it would be close and Pitt could pull it out.
    I also think Pittsburgh but I usually stay away from them for obvious reasons. I would hate to lose out on a potential $14880 and my team lose the same weekend!!!! That would be a terrrible losing parlay for me!!