Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The win was great but.....

Not to be a party crasher but this conservative approach will catch up with us sooner or later. Where was Evans. Next year we need a stud WR. I expected us to win and get the 2 seed at least. We handled our business but that will not get us where we need to go. You expect Rice to have a game like that and we got every break and it still came down to the last play of the game. I believe if we kept the pedal down it would not of been close. With that said we are the AFC NORTH CHAMPS.

Blog Entries

Re: The win was great but.....

Evans was dropping a perfect pass off his fingertips.

The gameplan was fine and resulted in a win.

sorry, but the game plan was exactly as it should have been...congrats on your continued negativity....

One of the announcers (I think Fouts) said the Ravens want to be in a defensive battle, conservative game because they excel at it. I tend to agree.

Blog Entries

I'm usually among the first to criticize Cam. Not today. That was a good game plan with Boldin out. No gimmicks or tricks. Just good blocking and well designed runs. Nice job by Cam this week.

Blog Entries

I still can't believe Lee Evans dropped that pass...right in his hands. Incredible.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Really? Why use that game plan when you could of ended it earlier? Be happy with that gameplan.

Whah, whah, whah...

The Ravens win in Cincy for only the second time in 7 or 8 years and you are a Debbie Downer? Puhlease! The receivers need to catch the balls that hit their freaking hands - end of story. Play calling was fine. After an off season of rest and a full training camp, Evans and Smith will be our stud speed receivers and Boldin, Dickson and Pitta will work the middle. With Ray Rice the Ravens will be poised to hopefully win two Super Bowls in a row.

The glass is full to the brim, factoid... No buts about it...

Sometimes I think this is a Eagles forum. The Ravens won the AFC North Division title. Enjoy it !!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Really? Why use that game plan when you could of ended it earlier? Be happy with that gameplan.
    We couldn't end it earlier because Cincy's defense had something to say about that. They were pretty stout most of the second half. Our game plan was effective enough is predicated on running the ball which requires patience as well. Something Ray Rice showed alot of today

Seriously doubt Evans is back...

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    Sometimes I think this is a Eagles forum. The Ravens won the AFC North Division title. Enjoy it !!
    +1 :insane: